Does anyone drink green tea?

Soldato
Apparently it's meant to be very good for you, particularly in detoxifying your lungs. I've ordered a packet hopefully it's as good as I read.

Man of Honour
I’m partial to the occasional cup of green tea. Not too often though as it gets to work quite quickly and before I know it my toxins are all over the floor and walls.

Soldato
Your lungs? Wtf

It is a nice drink, get some, don't overthink it - and don't overdrink it (once per day max). Leave the bag in.

And don't be a moron by putting milk in.

Soldato
It's tea - I doubt it is scientifically proven to have half the health benefits the marketing claims, but it's probably fairly good for you nonetheless.
Also, it's tea, so have it however you like, be that straight or with milk, sugar, lemon, whatever. Don't confine yourself to the outdated and misguided conventions of yesteryear's imperial society... Do watch the quantity, but bear in mind most sources advise a limit of 3-5 cups a day.
Or just have some with your favourite Eastern dishes, as it often compliments the flavours.

Soldato
Yeah have it most days, allegedly good for you but it can make me feel a little sick if I don't put lemon in. Generally chuck some ginger in, powdered if I don't have any fresh stuff lying around.

Man of Honour
I drink a bit a green tea which has lemongrass and apple pieces - was the closest to tea available when I was staying somewhere and noticed it seems to have a small benefit but nothing dramatic.

Soldato
Only ones with mint or non citrus fruit with a sweetener. Otherwise it’s like drinking warm ditch water.

I’m the same with fruit tea. Only can drink apple and berry fruit tea and only herbal tea I drink is peppermint. Camomile smells of cat wee. Remember a former work place where at least six colleagues drank it and smell was vile.

Back
Top Bottom