Does anyone here actually like Spam?

Capodecina
Soldato
Of the culinary variety, not the electronic.

I bought some out of curiosity, grilled it, and had two mouthfuls before I realised if I had anymore I would be ill. Bon appetite, bin.

What is this stuff, anyway? Abattoir floor scrapings?

Man of Honour
spam fritters are ok.

It's not anywhere near as bad as peopel think. It is basically pork shoulder and ham with a few other ingredients.
Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, sugar, and sodium nitrite to help keep its color

Permabanned
spam fritters are ok.

It's not anywhere near as bad as peopel think. It is basically pork shoulder and ham with a few other ingredients.

If you think it has meat your wrong, Processed Animal Meat contains hardly any meat (refering to what you think meat is)and just everything else, the unwanted stuff mixed with water and other bits like skin, toenails eyes you get teh picture.

Man of Honour
If you think it has meat your wrong, Processed Animal Meat contains hardly any meat (refering to what you think meat is)and just everything else, the unwanted stuff mixed with water and other bits like skin, toenails eyes you get the picture.

mechanically reclaimed meat can not be advertised as meat.
As well as percentage limits on connective tissue, skin and the like. Which we all eat anyway.

Soldato
I'd never actually tried spam until I tried to get a potato fritter from a chippy and they only had spam fritters left... I nearly barfed.

Permabanned
I like spam. :)

spamcollection200706.jpg

Associate
If you think it has meat your wrong, Processed Animal Meat contains hardly any meat (refering to what you think meat is)and just everything else, the unwanted stuff mixed with water and other bits like skin, toenails eyes you get teh picture.

Oh really???
And even if it is, it certainly doesn't seem like it, and what is less healthy about eating skin, toenails and eyes? They are still protein, so why is this part so horrific?

I like thinly sliced fried spam with rice... MMmmmm....

Back
Top Bottom