Does anyone still play Raven Shield?

Soldato
Got to get a new laptop. Can't justify spending loads on it so I won't be able to play the latest games.

I used to absolutely love RvS, Enemy Territory and Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory.

Does anyone still play these online??

Oh, and if I spend about £400 on a lappy am I likely to be able to play WOW alright? Not really my type of game but everyone at work is on it so I'll have to give it a try.........

Cheers

Last edited:
Soldato
Use to love RvS but unfortunately I never seemed to have the time to play it enough, espcially since I was still playing Ghost Recon back then. Loved some of the smaller matches, used to be incredibly tense at times.

If anyone wants to start a server I'll happily reinstall the game.

Soldato
I loved Raven Shield as well. Now I've moved over to Vegas. Vegas is IMO the better game but the maps of Raven Shield and its add ons are far superior in multi-player. I hope we get more classic maps for Vegas.

Associate
Hostile17 said:
I loved Raven Shield as well. Now I've moved over to Vegas. Vegas is IMO the better game but the maps of Raven Shield and its add ons are far superior in multi-player. I hope we get more classic maps for Vegas.
but vegas just isnt a r6 game imho

Soldato
I think Vegas was leagues ahead of Lockdown and a little bit better than Raven Shield.

Vegas is made by the team that created Raven Shield. There are a few areas Raven Shield still beats Vegas but Vegas has added a lot to the franchise IMO.

Associate
Still have it, still play it, still love it :). Vegas is certainly dumbed down quite a lot, which I'm not particularly happy about, but it really is a step up from Lockdown. RvS is still by far my favourite.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
twoodster said:
Rogue Spear was the best of the Rainbow Six games though IMO. Loved that 747 map on multiplayer. Cracking entertainment

IMO Raven Shield was the best with rouge spear a close second and the original R6 not far behind

Permabanned
i loved ravenshield, i could spend all day on that game and id be on it now if the community did not get smaller :( Can you gimp people or 1 shot them in vegas? thats what i loved about rvs it was realistic

Soldato
OP
Right, got the old comp back in good order and got RvS installed and ready to go. :cool:

Nightshift tonight :( But tomorrow I'm going to have a good RvS sesh so if anyone's up for some MP then give me a shout. Not fussed whether it's coop or deathmatch.

:D

Back
Top Bottom