Does anyone still run a Asrock z68 pro3 motherboard

Soldato
Hi guys i was in the process of building a pc for a orphanage in another country when i hit an issue.

Now i got the board from members market just for the cost of postage and Thanks to that person, now I brought a i5 2500k and four sticks of ram to go with the board but when i try to post i am greeted with 5 fast bleeps, now according to bleep code it says process error so i might of been sold a bad i5 2500k.

But also i notice this board has no power led on the board so wondering if any owners can confirm if there is or not a power led on this board as manual dont show one.

Board comes alive cpu fan spun and keeps spinning after the five beeps so board seems to be working but i also notice no activity lights on the eithernet port unless they only active once a working cpu and ram is detected but not 100% sure.

Also if you remove the ram and try the board it gives the correct amount of beeps to show ram is missing.

So any owners of this board know if it has a power led or any other advice is welcome was hoping to get this sent away in December..

Thanks for advice in advance.

Last edited:
Soldato
5V standby indicator LED wouldn't tell any more usefull data.
In fact it wouldn't even tell anything concretic about 5Vsb.
Only that there's enough volts to put light onto it, but not enough to fry that LED.

Some POST Debug card could tell more.

Back
Top Bottom