Does OCUK stock most of its stuff in its location?

Soldato
forgive me if this is the wrong section, never really needed or required to ask such related questions.

Basically given where they are located which is near my home town, I have never actually seen their store as I never heard of them till I joined and so I’ve always wondered if they stock anything or they have a warehouse somewhere else? Basically I am debating about ordering one of those team group ssd drives or go and buy in store assuming they stock them but generally anything really that is Sold here, so it’s really more of a question to the staff on the forum.

Soldato
If it says in stock on the website then you can buy it from the bricks and mortar retail shop. Anything out of stock or preorder then you would have to wait for physical stock.

Soldato
forgive me if this is the wrong section, never really needed or required to ask such related questions.

Basically given where they are located which is near my home town, I have never actually seen their store as I never heard of them till I joined and so I’ve always wondered if they stock anything or they have a warehouse somewhere else? Basically I am debating about ordering one of those team group ssd drives or go and buy in store assuming they stock them but generally anything really that is Sold here, so it’s really more of a question to the staff on the forum.
as far as I know (remember) their warehouse is on site. so if it is in stock online they will have it at the shop

Soldato
OP
Thanks for replies.

Ha yeah I could’ve probably called, but using a pay as go phone at the minute, so I figured I’d post here as I was already on the site.

Okay then that’s cool, I know these sort of places can stock stuff, but usually limited or specifics, my dad lives in wolves which is where I’m from which is why I would even consider visiting the shop as i could visit him on the way plus I usually question ordering online from anywhere, but as I said it wasn’t specifically the team group stuff, it was more of a general, I only mentioned them as I was looking at them just, sometimes it’s nice to see things in person before buying like which is why I’m yet to make my first ocuk purchase lol

Soldato
I've been shopping there for since they started basically.

At least from 2000 odd they have always had the shop at the warehouse. I've seen them in 3 different shops, includijg their current one...and spent thousands in each...I'm due to go again for a new computer .. but prices are too rich for me these days.

Back
Top Bottom