Does this annoy you too?

Soldato
OP
no offence taking, she is abit nuts, she let her stay in her house while they were away on holiday but said "not the dogs".

came back from holiday and there was dog muck everywhere, didn't even attempt to clean it up. now my father in law tells her to F off but mother in law still helps her out, many many arguments over it.

money is evil, give it all to me and ill take the pain away!.

Pretty sure if I was the father in law, you'd have no mother in law. :D Props to him for doing the smart thing, though. Reminds me of somebody who's my age but is on £500 a week and lives alone, yet still bankrupts his family because when the bills come calling he's blown it. Being a burden on your family is much worse than being a burden on the state imo, shouldn't **** your family over for anything, let alone selfishness. Although they are the idiots for not telling him to **** off.

Self inflicted?...

Is he disabled or not?

How can anyone judge without any information?

Without any information? Yes, it is self inflicted, hes been capable of working all his life but hasn't because of benefits, only recently has it all caught up with him. Don't tell me your another one of them polarized 'dont be a bully' types? Reality is lost on them. :(

My dads known him 30 years, and there is enough in this thread to provide 'information'. Pointless post is pointless.

Last edited:
Soldato
My dads known him for 30 years
So your dad is a doctor?.

he has been told in depth about the situation, it is all self inflicted.
Becoming obese is usually a sign of other unrelated mental conditions (normal well adjusted people don't often get so fat they can't get around any-more)

It's weird how people can defend people like the one in question... If your a working man, one week in every month you work for free, because the tax you pay equates to 25% of your overall wages, and where does the tax go?
I not defending them, I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your argument & highlighting that irrational emotionally unstable attitude you have towards this person.

Stop reading the daily mail.

Yep. Tone down on the moronic, bro.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Soldato
OP
So your dad is a doctor?.

Becoming obese is usually a sign of other unrelated mental conditions (normal well adjusted people don't often get so fat they can't get around any-more)

I not defending them, I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your argument & highlighting that irrational emotionally unstable attitude you have towards this person.

Stop reading the daily mail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

You have zero understanding of the situation, he's discussed with my dad how he does it so he doesn't have to work, when they started to clamp down on this kind of behaviour, he even tried to get my dad to help (which he didn't, thank god). I think the 'he's known him for 30 years' part might hint at that.

Then again your another professional nerd trying to play the part of the amateur psychiatrist, with a nice serving of a polarized, morally righteous babble.

I've never been near the Daily Mail.

Man works the system, engineers his life around claiming benefits, despite having no kind of illness until recently, people defend him and claim that because he falls inside the rules, he's entitled to it. Then the people with brains wonder why this kind of **** happens? He dedicated his life to beating the system and having an easy ride, and he did it, something he seems to be proud of. Although feel free to carry on trying to play the smart guy, it'll only make the members with an actual brain lol at you.

Although I'm gonna take a guess and go with the fact you most likely don't work.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Woot OCUKers turn on each other when mundane thread about benefit fraud is raised !

shop him in if you are that concerned, or deal with it quietly.

I'm not concerned, he's my fathers friend and I'm not getting involved, i.e running to the police or 'dealing with it'. I just heard about it, thought to myself 'how the **** does this stuff happen' and made a topic. There are plenty of sound people on this forum who can have a good post about something like this, there is no need for the false morality that's being pumped into this thread. I can put it on my life the benefits were false for the last 23 or so years, only in the last 7 odd did he have to really go the extra mile and cripple himself. He speaks about it all the time.

Soldato
Don't know the disability side of things, but even if he manages to get a 5% return on his earnings (unlikely in interest rate, arguable if he bought and rented out), he'd only be getting £12,500 from the inheritance. Hardly enough to live on each year.

kd

Soldato
OP
Don't know the disability side of things, but even if he manages to get a 5% return on his earnings (unlikely in interest rate, arguable if he bought and rented out), he'd only be getting £12,500 from the inheritance. Hardly enough to live on each year.

kd

I didn't think inheritance had anything like that? Wasn't it the person who passed on who had to pay the tax, I think the inheritor gets the money no questions asked. So he'd have 250k to sit on, whack it in a savings account, boom.

Soldato
<inane dribble>
Don't make daily mail style benefit scrounger rants on a public forum if you only want people to agree with you.

I'm simply stating you sound like one of those whiners who complain about "others living a good life at my expense" types I hold with utter contempt.

Although I'm gonna take a guess and go with the fact you most likely don't work.
:rolleyes: - you would be wrong.

Soldato
You complain about the disabled on here, but it was not them who ruined our economy, where was your outrage during the bank bailouts and subsequent corruption. Starbucks are doing way more harm than any so called scroungers.

Soldato
Shop this fatty and daily mail his ass (or any press that will listen)

**** this guy over and teach him that you will not pay for his selfish lifestyle.

This is the kind of crap that contributes to public sector job losses and us likely not having a state pension.

OP the power is in your hands.

Associate
if he has that much money surely he wont get benefits anymore? im sure you dont if you have x amount of money in savings and so forth? one less scrounger grabbing taxes if its true.

Back
Top Bottom