Does this prebuild come with an optical drive?

Associate
OP
Is an external drive not an option?

Maybe. I just want the setup to be completely idiot proof so I need to do no work at all with it as the user it's for isn't very computer savvy (but they want it capable of gaming just incase, even if it does treble the price as advised!)

e: just got an external

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I tried to buy one but it keeps being declined by OCUK. I posted in the customer service forum a couple hours ago but not had a response back.

Soldato
I had this issue so went for the Rajintek Asterion Plus. This offers a slim vertical drive slot. I hate the fact manufacturers are trying to do away with optical storage as it's still a practical and cheap option.

Last edited:
Associate
I tried to buy one but it keeps being declined by OCUK. I posted in the customer service forum a couple hours ago but not had a response back.

maybe check your bank, the decline messages given on the site aren't the most helpful as I found out earlier this year when I tried to buy a new monitor late at night. declined twice with no hint as to why, phoned my bank and they cleared everything up even though I had made plenty of purchases on the site with the same account and address it was flagged as possible fraud, maybe due to the time of the order, but anyway I tried again a few minutes after hanging up with the bank and it went through straight away. As for customer service, you won't hear back until the morning.

Back
Top Bottom