1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump becomes the 3rd president to become impeached.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wez130, Dec 19, 2019.

1. plasmahal

Wise Guy

You have finally realised that Biden is that... :)

2. JRS

Capodecina

Sorry to disappoint y'all, but whichever Redditor convinced you that Pelosi is going to jail for that got it somewhat wrong. An attorney's perspective:

But hey - you want to believe that someone can be charged with, and jailed for, tearing up a courtesy copy of a speech you go right on ahead believing that. But just remember - wishing for something to be true doesn't make it so :)

3. hominid

Mobster

redoing

4. deuse

Capodecina

5. Kyo

Soldato

JRS your not allowed to debunk their CT, else they will label you and Mr Lehto as extreme Lefties, how dare you contradict their supreme orange leader. Cant wait to see their crazy responses to counter your facts.

That's a quick u turn :D

6. KiNgPiN83

Mobster

I liked the bit where he said Pelosi acted like a petulant child ripping up the document. Something president Trump definitely doesn’t do on a daily basis via Twitter... :o

7. hominid

Mobster

Sorry to disapoint you.. She made herself look like a petulant child infront of MILLIONS of VOTERS, you know, because she DID - so to include my quote was wrong!

She made herself look like a petulant child in front of MILLIONS of people, you know, who VOTE..

You do know that you-tubers can be wrong too right? I'll wait for the courts to make a final decision over what either any of you, any of redditors?, any of you-tubers say!

My point was She made herself look like a an absolute fool in front of MILLIONS of VOTERS, not just her voters, she'll not run again I feel as the demenitia is setting in, but for the democratic party as a whole!

8. Kyo

Soldato

LoL- touché. Cant disagree :D

@hominid you need to slow down, your first quote isnt working. Breath, type Breath slow down. Relax.

9. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

you mean that non existent voter fraud, that’s the voter fraud they want to crack down on. And it isn’t just GOP that are guilty of it so I’m not making a partisan point.

“State officials have downplayed the mass cancellation, arguing it is routine “list maintenance.” Others say the practice amounts to a large-scale and undemocratic voter purge, which comes just over three months before Georgia’s presidential primaries.

This week, a federal judge allowed the secretary of state’s office to remove about 4 percent of registered voters from the rolls, a move officials said was aimed at those who have recently died or left Georgia. But there were also more than 120,000 people included in that cull simply because they hadn’t voted since 2012 or responded to mailings from the state, according to a lawsuit filed to halt the purge.”

so just 3 months out from presidential primary’s they purge 4% of voters. Some just because they haven’t voted in 2 cycles. Why not do this directly after 2018 midterms? They had the figures then. They could have done it in Dec 2018 and given people over a year to sort out their registry. Voter suppression is an issue. If you can’t see that you’re just being naive.

10. JRS

Capodecina

@hominid - let's go through that one.

@deuse says:

Asserting that Pelosi is being charged with a crime. Not hoping that she will be, not saying that she should be, but saying that she is actually being charged with an actual crime.

You then replied to him, quoting his post, with:

So please feel free to point out how I was at all wrong to quote you agreeing with @deuse's wrong-headed assertion.

By the way, people who are in such a rush to score points on the internet that they confuse a Republican senator for a Democrat one probably shouldn't be throwing around exhortations to get "facts" correct. Just sayin' ;)

11. doodah

Capodecina

Weird. The wall started getting built after the Democrats flipped the House, yet I believe none was built during his first two years when Trump controlled all three branches. And yes the Democrats oppose the wall but have continued to pass over 400 bills on issues the majority of Americans actually care about, as predicted you completely ignore the Republican opposition to it, especially in his early years.
    As well as public support for the wall...
    Tell me, why did you willfully lie in your post?

12. KiNgPiN83

Mobster

Which is something president Trump manages to do on a daily basis... Unless his wifi isn’t working or he’s forgotten his Twitter password. In that case it could be every few days I guess?

13. chroniclard

Capodecina

You are all going full potato on Pelosi I see. :)

14. hominid

Mobster

My point was she made herself look like a fool in front of EVERYONE watching. I did say later that probably nothing would happen as they are slippery - but hey, feel free to carry on trying to score points. I said "Good" because if I was a democratic voter I, as in MYSELF, would want that. She showed a massive disrespect to the whole country!

I was agreeing with the SENTIMENT.

At the time that happened was right before the vote happened, and I was bombarded by lots of people trying to take me down. All they, and you found it, got me on was that - even though I admitted that it was it and that it didn't affect the result.

//edit, format got all screwy

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  15. doodah

Capodecina

Speaker of the House ripping up his speech > Trump loosening restrictions on land mines. She was disrespectful, attention seeking and wasted perfectly good A4 paper (she probably didn't recycle it which might have broken a regulation Obama brought in but Trump probably removed that also).

Republican selective outrage is the pinnacle of distracting hypocrisy.

16. Kyo

Soldato

Here we go again, are we ready for another "lock her up, locker her up!"

17. Greebo

Caporegime

Just popped in to see if all the crazies were still posting their CT nonsense.....yep, nothings changed. Wild allegations made out to be facts.

18. hominid

Mobster

Just like you on Trump :)

19. hominid

Mobster

Good one.. *slow clap*

Wow, you are killing it today.. Yet again low effort stuff from the Trump haters.

20. hominid

Mobster

Yes, you are in the right thread.

I assumed that when I saw your name.. :D