Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
And this one too! Jesus Christ. He admits "okay he's not perfect, yes he lies etc" and it's all wrapped up in the grandest use of downplaying - to slightly insensitive.
You know being a lier and being insensitive are two totally different things right? Again MUST TRY HARDER.

This is hilarious. You have to be a troll
Not at all.

I have seen genuine Trump supporters criticise him a lot more than slightly insensitive.
I've said a lot more in this thread, the main point is that he was a MUCH better candidate for President than HILLARY.

I've also said that if the DNC would have let Berni run then he would have got to be POTUS. But we all know that Hillary forced the DNC, though the leaked emails, to sabotage Bernie - like they are doing again now.

I am almost in stitches....
Get yourself looked at.

Caporegime
What is with the "triggered" thing? I honestly dont get it, or the distinction between when a Trump supporter complains about something and when a non supporter does.

It would appear that If someone who supports Trump's opponents takes exception to something Trump does, they are "triggered"

However if a Trump supporter takes exception to anything Trump's opponents do (Pelosi ripping Trump's speech for example), then they are not considered triggered.

One would be forgiven for thinking that it is just a silly childish term used by those without any intelligent argument...

Caporegime
Can you imagine the types of conversations hominid and plasmahal have with people outside of these forums? It must be horrific if they are defending his racism like this.

And as someone said earlier - their styles don't deviate much. It's the same phrases, soundbites and deflection & projection - over and over again.

Would be funny if they are actually known as Dimitri and Sergei!

Caporegime
One is a war mongering psychopath and the other is a cool, if not slightly insensitive, funny, magnetic person that has American interests first.

Wow, never thought you would change your mind so easily and finally realise Trump is a "war mongering psychopath" and Hilary is a "cool, if not slightly insensitive, funny, magnetic person that has American interests first"

Because it can;t be the other way round as EVERYTHING Trump has done has been in order to benefit either his own pocket or his company's pocket or his friend's pockets. America seems to come a long, long way down on his list.

Caporegime
It's you lefties saying this. When has Trump stated this as a policy or objective of his presidency?

He has said it about 10 times in speeches now and a lot of his supporters have backed this and even written articles on how he can acheive this. Hell, even people on this forum say he can do a third term because the impeachment cancels out his first term so it doesnt count.

PS I am not a "leftie" , I just happen to be slightly left of "Far right" . I know that makes me a raging commie in your eyes.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
People were calling me a lier saying that I didn't see a video of that person saying what they did.

Really?

A timeline of the other night:

@VincentHanna says all the Democrat senators are voting to convict (post #1811)
@deuse fires back claiming, somewhat bizarrely, that this isn't the case (post #1813)
@timmeh asks him which Democrat senator or senators are voting to acquit (post #1814)
@deuse asks us to watch (post #1821)
@Jono8 notes that we are watching, the votes were in and no Dems voted to acquit (post #1823)
I ask @deuse at this point to clarify which Dems voted to acquit (post #1831). I'm not actually expecting as answer to my question as I'm on his ignore list for calling him on posting utter crap in the Motorsport section of the forum.
You then reply to me (post #1835) stating that you "know there was at least one", that they had talked to a reporter about the case not having been made, it was a woman.
@Jono8 responds (post #1841) stating that you have to be wrong about a Dem voting to acquit as it was over and there wasn't a Dem acquittal vote.
I add an additional poke asking just how sure you are about 'knowing' that a Dem voted to acquit given the pretty solid evidence that this isn't the case (post #1842).
You make a crack about having seen it (that a Dem was voting to acquit) on CNN therefore it was probably fake (post #1844).
@Jono8 asks why you don't simply admit that you were wrong when you said that you know a Dem voted to acquit (post #1846).
You reply to me saying you just watched a video of her saying it (post #1848).
I muse that if you've seen a video then you probably ought to know her name (post #1849).
You reply to @Jono8, reiterating that you saw this video and that she could have been lying (post #1850).

(Quick pause here to note that we've gone from 'at least one Democrat voted to acquit' to 'I saw a vid where a Democrat claimed that they were going to vote to acquit but they could have been lying'.)

@Jono8 replies (post #1853). He notes that the original question you replied to asked "which Democrats voted to acquit", and you replied that you knew that there was at least one who did indeed do that.
I, having seen this sort of deal before, make the guess that you somehow got confused when Susan Collins spoke and thought that she was a Democrat (post #1854).
You reply to @Jono8 (post #1857), reiterating that 'she could have been lying'. Still no mention of how this in any way negates you saying that you know at least one Dem voted to acquit - not said that they were going to, but actually went ahead and did it.
You reply again (post #1860) and say you "watched a video of a dem congresswoman say that it wasn't proven and she would vote to acquite - simple".
@Jono8 notes (post #1861) that you either didn't understand or didn't read the question. The question being 'which Dems voted to acquit'. Not 'which way did senators say they were going to vote'.
He then also wonders (post #1862) if you did indeed watch a video of "a dem congresswoman say that it wasn't proven and she would vote to acquite".
You come back (post #1863) saying "Of course all the DEMS voted on both counts". Which wasn't what you said in post #1835.
You also still can't find the video (post #1865).
@Jono8 points out (post #1867) that this is all irrelevant - the question was 'which Dems voted to acquit', the answer was none.
@wesimmo notes (post #1868) that the state of play is you "think you saw something, you can't be sure, can't prove it but you're going to state it as fact on the internet", which I'll just note is one of my favourite rebuttals in this thread.
You reply (post #1869) to @Jono8 saying that you know no Dems voted to acquit. So at least you've sort-of caught up with reality at this stage. You go on to say again that you saw this video of a Democrat saying that they would vote to acquit.
Jono8 says (post #1870) that even if you saw this video, it's irrelevant. You originally stated that at least one Dem voted to acquit in post #1835. He points out that it's okay to admit that you were wrong.
I ask for a point of clarification (post #1871), because you said 'Dem congresswoman' not senator.
You whinge at @wesimmo that he's twisting your words (post #1872).
You whinge at @Jono8 for much the same reason (post #1874).
I post the Susan Collins video (post #1878), knowing full well that this is the video you probably saw and either thought was a Democrat/wished was a Democrat/pretended was a Democrat (delete as appropriate).
You (post #1880) admit that 'congresswoman' was the wrong word. You also claim that I knew what you meant, and I gotta tell you...no. I had no clue what you meant for most of this, because it was simply bizarre.
@Jono8 asks (post #1881) why you originally said that you knew at least one Dem voted to acquit. For future reference, this is the point at which you should have come clean and admitted to being wrong. Actually, preferably before this point. But here would have done.
You say that the Susan Collins vid wasn't it (post #1883).
@plasmahal tries to help out (post #1885). Not very well.
I ask you to throw me a bone and give me any kind of info. Skin colour, hair colour, what she was wearing in this video. With only 17 female Dem senators it really ought to be easier than this to figure out if you genuinely saw a Democrat say that they were voting to acquit.
You shoot back at @Jono8 (post #1889) saying "Ok, you got me - feel better?" in response to post #1881. You also ask why it's a big issue.
I finally get some bare-bones detail from you, enough to rule out several names at least (post #1892).
@Jono8 responds (post #1893) trying to get through to you that you posted something that was wrong/untrue.
You reply (post #1894) that you didn't 'report it as solid truth' (you kinda did) and you still don't think it's a big deal.
I throw up the Lisa Murkowski vid (post #1897), noting that she's also a female senator that fits your incredibly loose description but, alas, is also a Republican.
You accuse @Jono8 of having a comprehension problem (post #1898). Irony meters across the world explode.
You note to me (post #1899) that the more you watch it the more you think I was right about it being the Susan Collins vid. Quelle surprise.
@Jono8 carries on trying (post #1900) to get you to see that you posted something that was wrong or untrue.
You admit to me (post #1905) that it's certainly a possibility that you mistook Collins for a Democrat.
You and @Jono8 go back-and-forth for a few posts, culminating in you playing the 'accusation of pedantry' card (post #1914).
Some more back-and-forth, and then at post #1925 you finally reach where I was at post #1854 - it was indeed Susan Collins, very famously not a Democrat, that you saw. Hallelujah, praise be to the Almighty, we got there in the end.

Did you see a video - yes.
Did you see a video of a Democrat saying that they would vote to acquit - no.
Did you originally say that you knew a Democrat voted to acquit - yes.
Did any Democrat, in fact, vote to acquit - no.
Was this post a colossal waste of 8.29 minutes - possibly.
Do I care - no.

;)

*mic drop*

/exit, pursued by a Trumplethinskin fan

Soldato
:p:p:p:p:p a random thing? You're utterly deluded (well you're not because you're trolling).
I was going on about him being a sign of HIS times, nothing about antisemitism AT ALL.

You know what - I actually agree in part there is a growing blur between genuine criticism of the Israeli government's action and what is considered antisemitic.
Something we agree on, what witchcraft is this..

But PLEASE, PLEASE tell this forum how saying the Jews are trying to take over (aka Jew coup) falls under that discussion rather than what it actually is - completely antisemitic. All of the below are a sign of HIS times - guess what? We're in 2020 and he's president.Defend no matter what.
I defend what I say. I didn't say any of that, you just pulled it in to prove some point that you lost before. You keep moving the goalposts - as I said, very disingenuous.

And before you say I've dodged anything left me say this - I have defended anything about what you just pulled out of your backside, and I don't intend to, if POTUS wants to then he can - I've made my position clear.

Caporegime
eobsjt9hu9f41.jpg

/popcorn

Soldato
Really?

A timeline of the other night:
/snip

Did you see a video - yes.
Thanks.

Did you see a video of a Democrat saying that they would vote to acquit - no.
Again, I admitted it, again is was a busy time.
Did you originally say that you knew a Democrat voted to acquit - yes.
Thanks
Did any Democrat, in fact, vote to acquit - no.
Same as 'point' 1.
Was this post a colossal waste of 8.29 minutes - possibly.
Agreed
Do I care - no.
Seems like you do.

*mic drop*
Not really.

/exit, pursued by a Trumplethinskin fan
good one. At least you've put in a lot of effort to try and prove your point.

Soldato
All these claims that trump is better than Hillary, yet no actual evidence presented to support that position.

Why is Hillary regarded by so many as the antichrist, yet the demonstrably terrible trump is fawned over?

for the very simple reason that after years of endless hearings they managed to pin the square route of **** all on her and she didn’t hide behind executive privilege but sat in hearings answering questions.

She was a bad choice for the Dems to make with all her baggage and then Comey and the DOJ screwed her just a few days before the election.

Caporegime
Ooooff that's a good one Evangelion!
Not excusing him but more a sign of his times. Look at how much things have changed even in the last 10 years!
Hominid you really need to go over what you said. Let's try this again. Do you think Trump is racist (who discriminates and is prejudious)? No they were different times, things have changed now.

Oh and antisemitism is racism, just in case you weren't aware.

Soldato
He has said it about 10 times in speeches now and a lot of his supporters have backed this and even written articles on how he can acheive this. Hell, even people on this forum say he can do a third term because the impeachment cancels out his first term so it doesnt count.

PS I am not a "leftie" , I just happen to be slightly left of "Far right" . I know that makes me a raging commie in your eyes.

so the real answer from you is no, you cannot prove its a policy or objective of his presidency.

He cannot change this and cannot serve more than 2 terms.

Soldato
for the very simple reason that after years of endless hearings they managed to pin the square route of **** all on her and she didn’t hide behind executive privilege but sat in hearings answering questions.
Same as when they found her secret server with 10's of 'TOP SECRET' documents, and lots of other less designated stuff, on there and she got ZERO jail time, didn't even have to hand over the server to the FBI - who else would get away with telling the FBI that they couldn't look at a server that had LOTS of 'TOP SECRET' emails on it? She didn't even get charged, yet others have been jailed for just taking one 'TOP SECRET' document home.

She was a bad choice for the Dems to make with all her baggage and then Comey and the DOJ screwed her just a few days before the election.
I totally agree with the first part! as for the second part, they had no choice, by then it was widely known iirc, and it was going to come out. She screwed herself by having the server in the first place, the only reason to have one in the first place is to send things without the government knowing. If she didn't have the server, or it didn't come out, she would be POTUS now I agree.

I'll have to refresh my memory on it to get further into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom