1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump becomes the 3rd president to become impeached.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wez130, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Bubo

Soldato

Given it appears as though it is mission accomplished as far as Biden is concerned, given recent polls, this Barr tweet is more about Barr pleading with Trump not to spoil the ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN investigations that are being planned by Barr and DoJ into Bloomberg, Sanders, Buttigieg *and* their close family members, by tweeting openly about it, until the time is right. The plan will be for investigations to be announced at the appropriate time, say a couple of months before the election, and for Trump to feign mock surprise about the revelations at that time for maximum effect. Trump tweeting about going easy on friends, or hard on enemies, like this now makes it harder for Barr to claim the investigations are legitimate and not politically motivated further down the line.

2. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Nice lefty CT there. Was that fed to you on a spoon direct from CNN/MSNBC or did you come up with that CT all on you own?

3. Bubo

Soldato

By myself, using my brain.

4. deuse

Capodecina

5. deuse

Capodecina

If I was you, I wouldn't say a word until you post facts for a bit.
    Instead of posting made up stuff.

6. deuse

Capodecina

I think coming from someone that lives in both the UK\US\Canada I know more then you.

7. wesimmo

Mobster

As I said, there's obviously no real thinking going on when you can draw the conclusion from that statement.

8. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Yeah - EVERY Italian was a gangster :rolleyes:

9. plasmahal

Wise Guy

LOL, figures tho. Nice CT.

10. kinetic747

Wise Guy

Trump likes to throw dirt. How's the Hilary investigation going? Is she in jail yet?

11. plasmahal

Wise Guy

Don't know, don't care as Hilary is irrelevant here.

12. [FnG]magnolia

Pancake

Oh? Irrelevant?

13. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

Why what are you going to do call me bad names?? :rolleyes:
    I made one mistake on where someone was born and I'm making stuff up am I? Get a grip off yourself ffs. You post some utter tripe in this thread and I haven't told you to stop posting. The fact you live in the UK/Canada/US and you don't know some people of Italian heritage call themselves Italian Americans as do others who were born in the US but still make the country of their heritage part of their identity shows a great deal of ignorance and that you don't know very much at all. I've worked all over the world, the Middle East, Asia, East Asia, North America, Africa and Europe so I think I've got a fairly broad view of the world thanks. You sound like you have an incredibly blinkered view.

14. Bubo

Soldato

You are of course entitled to your opinion.

15. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

What is the point you are trying top make here? Israel didn't exist before 1948. Yes there were Jewish states going back through history there but there were lots of different states. The area has been in constant flux for 1000s of years. In 1948 the UN put forward their Partition Plan of Palestine. And from that the state of Israel came about. The map then and the map now look a little different though.

[​IMG]

Obviously events like the 6 day war played a part but lets not try and pretend that people who had been living on these lands for generations weren't evicted. There is blame on all sides but no one should be shocked that people of Palestinian heritage have a problem with the Israeli government.

Saying that Jews only have one place is a little ridiculous. Jews live all over the world, they are citizens with the same rights as every other citizen in the vast majority of those countries. TBH the whole Middle East and Israel is just another example of how religion ruins pretty much everything it touches. The Christian extremists aren't far behind them in the US now either.

16. Washout

Wise Guy

Says this:

After having said this:

You live in a retirement home or something in Florida?

Calling Italian Americans gangsters, labelling someone as liberal and trying to make it sound like an insult. You sure do like to stereotype!
    You fit one or two yourself.

17. plasmahal

Wise Guy

That's not what i said and you know it. As all were referring to sovereign states or countries.

Please feel free to name distinctly Jewish sovereign state or country other that Israel?

It's common knowledge that Jews, Muslims, Christians live in lots of countries so why used that as some sort of deflection is pointless.

18. RxR

Wise Guy

I'm not sure why this thread seems to be turning into a defence or discussion of why Israel exists.

And I did read the last 100 posts, yes. It does seem to be provoked. If it keeps going, I guess someone will state the well-known-to-students-of-history-reason. Which factually flatters none.

19. kinetic747

Wise Guy

Do me a favour, the next time you see Trump pass on the message.:p

20. timmeh

Mobster

lol the irony