Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Classic plasmahal. I can only presume he didn't bother to look up who originally made that statement.

LOL, deranged Adam Schiff went full on Russia, Russia, Russia again yesterday. Apparently, the US will get invaded by Russia if Trump remains President.
Parroting the talking points of one of the House Democrats’ witnesses, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) told Congress that President Donald Trump erred by asking Ukraine to investigate its own corruption because we need to fund and give weapons to the country so it can fight Russia, and without a Ukrainian-Russian conflict, Russia will invade the United States of America. Nationalfile.com
The United States aids Ukraine and her people so they can fight Russia over there and we don’t have to fight Russia here. Timothy Morrison 2019 - a Bolton protege known for being a “nuclear superhawk".
Moreover, as one witness put it during our impeachment inquiry: “The United States aids Ukraine and her people so that they can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here. Adam Schiff 2020.

Soldato
I literally have no idea what he is talking about.

I didn't even link him to a CNN poll, but instead to a site that collates all the polls together (ie to form a much less bias view).

So you don't read the links you post? Lets take a look.

Sure thing:

From day 25 of his presidency, his average disapproval across a huge amount of polls has been above 50%

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

He also lost the popular vote in the last election

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/21/...y-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/index.html

and in spite of his constant tweets and campaigning, his party lost the popular vote 51% - 45% in 2008

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...vote-largest-midterm-margin-watergate-n938996

Unless you have any sort of aggregated statistics to say otherwise (ie that the majority of the American population like/approve of him)?

Trump is not a popular man, and does not and has never commanding the support of the majority.

See the cnn link that has a poll? Now do you see.....

Soldato
I see the Dems in virginia are bringing in a new law that says you can't say a bad thing about the democrats :D
it will be a Class 1 Misdemeanor to criticize the government with the ability for Richmond authorities to charge any citizen of the state with the crime. :eek:

Welcome to communism....

Caporegime
They’ll have the last laugh when he’s acquitted and re-elected later this year.

We all know he'll be acquitted, that was always a foregone conclusion. And I've repeatedly predicted that he will be re-elected. But nothing can take way the humiliating stain of his impeachment. He'll wear that forever, and it will be what he's remembered for.

Soldato
We all know he'll be acquitted, that was always a foregone conclusion.

Yep, the dems have a weak case with no real evidence and no impeachment articles that are actually crimes listed in the US constitution.

But nothing can take way the humiliating stain of his impeachment.

Won't be humiliating for Trump, ppl see he dems have a weak case with no real evidence and no impeachment articles that are actually crimes listed in the US constitution and Trump in his usual style will play that to his advantage.

As already stated, Bill Clinton has done OK out of his humiliating impeachment, which was actually based on impeachable crimes based on the US constitution.

Caporegime
We all know he'll be acquitted, that was always a foregone conclusion. And I've repeatedly predicted that he will be re-elected. But nothing can take way the humiliating stain of his impeachment. He'll wear that forever, and it will be what he's remembered for.
No one will care. Is Clinton only remembered for his impeachment?

It’s only trump haters who will give a flying fig about it in the future.

Caporegime
So you don't read the links you post? Lets take a look.

See the cnn link that has a poll? Now do you see.....

No, the CNN link was a link to the popular vote result. :confused:

This is what the link takes you to:
Cnn-link.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom