Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Bahahahahaha doctor the tape :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p.

OMG please continue (still waiting on you but it sounds like you need to go do some reading first about how been called to testify works), my Jacob Wohl comment earlier couldn't be more apt.

Page 58 is now my favourite page of this awful, awful thread.

I knew I saw strings and ropes holding up Neil Armstrong in that moon landing video, knew it!

Hey @Jono8 - how do we even know if Parnas is real. For all we know he could be a Democrat operative who runs a pizza shop in Washington. Who knows man!?

Soldato
Yep, really scary. so many of the anti-trumpers who obsess over me, especially my age. weird huh.

I'll be honest, I am mildly fixated by you forum handle. For some reason I latched onto it as being pronounced plas-mahal, like the Taj Mahal? Even if you corrected my saying it should *clearly* be plasma-hal, it would still probably see it as plas-mahal. Just one of them things I reckon.

Soldato
You can call a witness to testify without a subpeona...:confused:

Do you think every witness called in the judicial/congressional system is doing so under a subpeona??! Lol.

A subpeona compels you to attend (well, at least it is supposed to....).

Go on then humour us all.

1. Dems: Hi John Bolton, we need you to pop into the house impeachment hearings to provide evidence.
  2. John Bolton: Hi, sorry a bit busy right now, no can do.
  3. @Jono8: WHAT HAPPENS NOW????

Soldato
I'll be honest, I am mildly fixated by you forum handle. For some reason I latched onto it as being pronounced plas-mahal, like the Taj Mahal? Even if you corrected my saying it should *clearly* be plasma-hal, it would still probably see it as plas-mahal. Just one of them things I reckon.

Ok, since you asked,

Plasma - Plasma (from Ancient Greek πλάσμα, meaning 'moldable substance') is one of the four fundamental states of matter, and was first described by chemist Irving Langmuir in the 1920s. It consists of a gas of ions – atoms which have some of their orbital electrons removed – and free electrons.

hal - As in HAL9000 from Arthur c clarkes books. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAL_9000

Caporegime
Go on then humour us all.

1. Dems: Hi John Bolton, we need you to pop into the house impeachment hearings to provide evidence.
  2. John Bolton: Hi, sorry a bit busy right now, no can do.
  3. @Jono8: WHAT HAPPENS NOW????

You are straw-manning this out now.

My initial assertion was that you were lying when you said the Dem's had not called any of the witnesses that they now want.

They had done.

If you meant subpeona, then you should correct yourself.

Soldato
ou are straw-manning this out now.

My initial assertion was that you were lying when you said the Dem's had not called any of the witnesses that they now want.

They had done.

If you meant subpeona, then you should correct yourself.

OK, yes they should Subpoena as that's the process.

So come on, show us all again what happens at point 3?

Be genuine for once.

Caporegime
Bolton's explosive confirmation of Trump's quid pro quo has thrown Republicans into disarray. Now they're panicking:

'Republicans fear "floodgates" if Bolton testifies.'

There may be enough new pressure on Senate Republicans to allow witnesses at President Trump's impeachment trial, after the leak from a forthcoming book by former national security adviser John Bolton that contradicts what the White House has been telling the country.

Why it matters: This is a dramatic, 11th-hour inflection point for the trial, with an eyewitness rebuttal to Trump's claim that he never tied the hold-up of Ukrainian aid to investigations into Joe Biden.

GOP sources say the revelation could be enough to sway the four Republican senators needed for witnesses — especially since Sens. Mitt Romney of Utah and Susan Collins of Maine have already strongly signaled they’d vote for witnesses.

(Source).

Romney is openly threatening to bring the pain:

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said Monday that it is "increasingly likely” that at other Senate Republicans will vote to call former national security adviser John Bolton as a witness in President Trump's impeachment trial.

Why it matters: His comments come after the New York Times reported that Bolton alleges in his forthcoming book that Trump told him he needed aid withheld from Ukraine until it helped with investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens.

(Source).

Nope, Plasma-hal

Plasma-hi, Plasma-hu, Plasma-ho, Plasma-ha-ha!

:D

Soldato
“Provide links to actual US based evidence to backup your claims of spying first?

You have been asked time and time again from multiple posters to provide evidence but continually dodge and deflect.”
Wow you really have lost it. You mean the links and phone records that have been posted multiple times over both Trump threads and intensively talked about multiple times including the chat logs and records about the Ambassador which show she was being tracked and spy on, including talk of the inside man and more. The same US based evidence that caused Ukraine to open up a criminal investigation.

Not only did we talk about it a lot on here with direct links to US evidence but it was all over the news channels.

I hacve already achived, proved wht I said with evceinc and avhied my goal you lost.

If you don’t remember any of that from over the past 2 weeks you have serious problems and need to get help for more than just your delusions.

“If it was a video showing peoples faces etc, it would be credible. Do you believe it's impossible to doctor the soundtrack? I'm sure many in film production would disagree.”
There was a video showing peoples faces along with hour+ long audio tape from the small private gathering with Trump giving direct orders to Lev. On top of that there was another video showing Trump and Lev standing side by side meeting and greeting people on top of more videos. A massive number of photos and a signed card from the Trump’s saying (paraphrasing) “thank you for your friendship and dedication to our cause. Leaders like you are key to fuelling our bold agenda." Hand sighed by the Trump’s.

This is just two of many examples. Plus there are many more audio recordings.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/16/22/23499584-7896531-image-a-208_1579215266922.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/18/03/23548854-0-image-a-19_1579319622064.jpg

Yet again you are being foolish and have been proven completely wrong.

Soldato
Wow you really have lost it. You mean the links and phone records that have been posted multiple times over both Trump threads and intensively talked about multiple times including the chat logs and records about the Ambassador which show she was being tracked and spy on, including talk of the inside man and more. The same US based evidence that caused Ukraine to open up a criminal investigation.

Not only did we talk about it a lot on here with direct links to US evidence but it was all over the news channels.

If you don’t remember any of that from over the past 2 weeks you have serious problems and need to get help for more than just your delusions.

Either provide the links or the post number they are in so we can look at them. You make the claim then back it up.

There was a video showing peoples faces along with hour+ long audio tape from the small private gathering with Trump giving direct orders to Lev. On top of that there was another video showing Trump and Lev standing side by side meeting and greeting people on top of more videos. A massive number of photos and a signed card from the Trump’s saying (paraphrasing) “thank you for your friendship and dedication to our cause. Leaders like you are key to fuelling our bold agenda." Hand sighed by the Trump’s.

This is just two of many examples. Plus there are many more audio recordings.RaRaaaaaaaaaaa

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/16/22/23499584-7896531-image-a-208_1579215266922.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/18/03/23548854-0-image-a-19_1579319622064.jpg

Yet again you are being foolish and have been proven completely wrong.

OK, this Lev guy and Trump are best buddies. lets get him to testify.

Caporegime
OK, yes they should Subpoena as that's the process.

So come on, show us all again what happens at point 3?

Be genuine for once.

Well, for a start your "point 2" is false. Bolton didn't refuse to testify because he was busy. This is an obvious misrepresentation of the facts and likely done because you cannot bring yourself to write that it was because Trump told everyone they couldn't testify.

Fix that, and i will answer point 3.

Caporegime
It only takes one of the four to say no and the other three can show they at least tried. They are probably preparing the straws to pull.
....strengthen the case for witnesses.....and have prompted a number of conversations among my colleagues.
Susan Collins' statement after Bolton's book leak - again, some really powerful words from Collins. People accuse the Democrats of doing nothing more than incremental politics (and they would be right) but Collins would win the Oscar for wishy washy/moving a micrometer.

Soldato
Well, for a start your "point 2" is false. Bolton didn't refuse to testify because he was busy. This is an obvious misrepresentation of the facts and likely done because you cannot bring yourself to write that it was because Trump told everyone they couldn't testify.

Fix that, and i will answer point 3.

Now you are being deliberately pedantic and childish to deflect and avoid the question.

You know full well i don't what he said when the desm called to testify, i was paraphrasing as that seems to be the fashionable thing to do.

Put whatever fantasy words you see fit for point 2 as he said NO, then have the guts to move to point 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom