1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donald Trump

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wez130, Dec 19, 2019.

1. steve5424

Wise Guy

Oh dear, brainiac is at it again....

2. Hedge

Capodecina

Wow. Can you imagine having to work for him? He's utterly mental. The way he talks is exhausting.

And regarding the whole fish tank cleaner debate. Trump running his mouth about certain drugs unfortunately influenced some naive idiots to act upon it. It isn't really trumps fault some people are stupid.

He relayed some findings from other countries without talking to his experts . His delivery of information is horrendous.

I wouldn't spend a page arguing about that whether it's directly his fault or not. That ship has sailed. The death of the fish tank cleaner probably scared more idiots away from trying it.

Let's focus on his current behaviour.

Mental.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  3. Kyo

Soldato

Calling it a Game Changer and labelling it being FDA approved and can be attained by simple prescription certainly doesn't help.

4. chroniclard

Capodecina

Your defence of him is deplorable, in this case.

5. Yas786

Caporegime

What a grade A ******* lunatic he is, absolutely mental with the nonsense he consistently comes out with.

I just can’t watch his briefings anymore with his stupid small hands making shapes and his small mouth constantly spewing nonsense that is beyond stupidity.

6. Dis86

Suspended

You shouldn't mock the mentally and physically disabled.

You also shouldn't vote them in as president so, moot point?

7. Kyo

Soldato

8. Yas786

Caporegime

I’m not mocking him as he would others and has done in the past and I wouldn’t say he is physically disabled more mentally disabled with the insanity he constantly comes out with :p.

I wouldn’t have voted him in if I was American myself, which I’m not. But enough Americans voted to make him the President even though technically Hillary got more votes than he did but won due to the electoral college vote.

9. Dis86

Suspended

Dunno, that tiny mouth and those hands have to be some sort of deformity?

10. Yas786

Caporegime

Lol ok I’ll give you that I suppose.

Someone said it’s like he’s playing the accordion with his hands lol. Actually that person isn’t wrong when he pushes and pulls his hands together :p.

11. Colonel_Klinck

Wise Guy

Yeah Trump did a good job :rolleyes: it amazes me that people try to claim he’s been on top of this at any point. He failed in his most important duty, protecting US citizens.

US “wasted” months before preparing for virus pandemic.

https://apnews.com/090600c299a8cf07f5b44d92534856bc

12. wesimmo

Mobster

Or the people defending him over people taking poison.

Yes, the people impacted are responsible, but it's not like they started taking random substances, Trump started the fire with his comments.

With great power comes great responsibility, he just wants the adoration and power, while being able to grift, the responsibility has never even dawned on him. I believe he's mentally incapable of understanding what the office of POTUS entails, even those that act immorally in office tend to be aware of that and hide it.

Trump is more like a dog that drags it's bum across the carpet and doesn't understand why you're not happy with the result.

13. ChrisLX200

Wise Guy

I don't think he's thought past being president either. That's when the tax people will get him.

14. Nitefly

Man of Honour

It does make me sad how someone so incapable / wilfully ignorant and, either way, someone so lacking in integrity, can command so much power :(

Great country - bad times.

15. ThriceNightly

Wise Guy

Agree.... just hope he can get back to work as soon as his fever improves:p

16. Efour

Caporegime

Yeah. He may be a, arguably, good figurehead for business things, but to be in charge of this is truly horrific for the Americans. Im so glad its not in the UK or Sweden, although the Swedish experts are so flaky....its almost as bad.

17. Greebo

Caporegime

Okay come clean, which one of the TDF posted this? Deuse is this you? Or maybe Tang0

18. mmj_uk

Capodecina

If the corporate media aren't talking about it then then there's a good chance it could be true, I mean you have to wonder why they spent 3 years frothing non-stop about Trump-Russia collusion and spending millions on an investigation that flopped harder than a leftists dick on election day. Then there's the failed impeachment attempt that had about as much chance of succeeding as Epstein's defence lawyer, lucky he hanged himself when all of the cameras suddenly stopped working and both of the guards fell asleep at the exact same time.

19. steve5424

Wise Guy

Are you actual brain damaged?? You think that nonsense, waffle and conspiracy rubbish could be true??

20. timmeh

Mobster

Complains about “corporate media” yet supports the most corrupt party who only do things for corporate interests.

Can you point me to 3 things Trump and the GOP have done that benefitted the working/middle class over the wealthy?