Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
May as well put this here.

"FBI reviewing claims Ilhan Omar married her brother"
https://www.theblaze.com/contributors/the-feds-appear-to-be-investigating-ilhan-omar

Plus
" eight instances of perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, up to eight years of state and federal tax fraud, two years of federal student loan fraud, and even bigamy."

She is one of the hated 4 in congress. Hope they get her and throw her out.

Soldato
May as well put this here.

"FBI reviewing claims Ilhan Omar married her brother"
https://www.theblaze.com/contributors/the-feds-appear-to-be-investigating-ilhan-omar

Plus
" eight instances of perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, up to eight years of state and federal tax fraud, two years of federal student loan fraud, and even bigamy."

She is one of the hated 4 in congress. Hope they get her and throw her out.

Just another crazy conspiracy, because Democrats are as pure as the driven snow and completely inculpable :rolleyes:

Soldato
Ilhan Omar is 100% guilty of this, I'm sure, she's admitted to multiple people that she did it to get him in the US - you never know they might have been in a relationship.. It's been reported for years yet nothing has happened to her, if true, and I definitely think it is, she should be thrown out of the house.

But, because she's a Dem' and POC and Muslim she's been given an easy ride. I'm sure if it was false she, and the Dem's, would have taken Trump to court over his tweet saying the same but they haven't. The Dem's would have loved to get one over on Trump, but this, I think, is true hence they haven't done anything.

All of the 'young turks' Dems should be voted out in about 10 months anyway, then she's game.

Soldato
Ilhan Omar is 100% guilty of this, I'm sure, she's admitted to multiple people that she did it to get him in the US - you never know they might have been in a relationship.. It's been reported for years yet nothing has happened to her, if true, and I definitely think it is, she should be thrown out of the house.

But, because she's a Dem' and POC and Muslim she's been given an easy ride. I'm sure if it was false she, and the Dem's, would have taken Trump to court over his tweet saying the same but they haven't. The Dem's would have loved to get one over on Trump, but this, I think, is true hence they haven't done anything.

All of the 'young turks' Dems should be voted out in about 10 months anyway, then she's game.

Bla bla bla. If she is guilty then she will answer for it. All I read there is "I'm sure I read it.... I'm sure she admitted it.... it might have happened...." Good job you aren't running the DOJ lol :rolleyes:

Unless Trump actually defamed her then what are they going to take him to court over? If he said it as "I heard a rumour"... or his favourite "lots of people are saying" then that clearly falls under the 1st amendment and he is free to say it. They have very strict circumstances that have to be met for defamation cases in the US.

You should remember what happened in 2018. The GOP got its arse handed to it. What makes you think anything changes in 2020? That poll on Fox News yesterday showed the majority thought Trump abused his power.

Soldato

I doubt very much that hitting the trifecta of being a woman, a person of color and being a muslim has been easy for her in the slightest in the USA. Then add to that the grief she get's for sticking it to the establishment and you see why those people want her gone, she makes them uncomfortable.

Permabanned
Everybody forgets that Melania got an EB-1 visa and married Trump, **** out his spawn and brought her own parents over who're applying for citizenship. But, BUILD THAT WALL!

Soldato
You realise he was attacking Ilhan Omar who is a democrat right? I think you might be getting confused juggling all the CT.

Yes I obviously did, the roll eyes was in anticipation of some of you "debunking" the story

Everybody forgets that Melania got an EB-1 visa and married Trump, **** out his spawn and brought her own parents over who're applying for citizenship. But, BUILD THAT WALL!

And what's all that got to do with trying to stop illegal immigration?

Soldato
Bla bla bla. If she is guilty then she will answer for it.
Their you go, straight into cloud cuckcoo land. She should have been investigated when it came out years ago, yet it's left to fester for so long because she's a congresswoman - if it was trump he would have been impeached and out the door already.

All I read there is "I'm sure I read it.... I'm sure she admitted it.... it might have happened...." Good job you aren't running the DOJ lol :rolleyes:
I'd actually get **** done :)

Unless Trump actually defamed her then what are they going to take him to court over?
If I had the POTUS telling lies about me on TV for the world to see then I'm sure I would take him to court to prove my innocence - she hasn't done anything. She tried to shut down the rumours, it sort of worked for the MSM: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rately-tried-shut-rumors-married-BROTHER.html

If he said it as "I heard a rumour"... or his favourite "lots of people are saying" then that clearly falls under the 1st amendment and he is free to say it. They have very strict circumstances that have to be met for defamation cases in the US.
I'm sure he said something like I heard instead of that was it for sure, he's a politician and they are weasels - so agreed.

You should remember what happened in 2018. The GOP got its arse handed to it. What makes you think anything changes in 2020? That poll on Fox News yesterday showed the majority thought Trump abused his power.
I can't read twitter tags so I can't comment on what ever this is about. If he abused his power then charge him, that didn't go to well last time.

Unless Melanian is Trumps sister then that's the way it should be done is it not? Am I missing something? It's called LEGAL MIGRATION, they didn't cross the boarder illegally..

I doubt very much that hitting the trifecta of being a woman, a person of color and being a muslim has been easy for her in the slightest in the USA. Then add to that the grief she get's for sticking it to the establishment and you see why those people want her gone, she makes them uncomfortable.
I'm sure life has been sooo bad for her. Taking advantage of the US's hospitality by 'marrying' your brother so he get a green card is the righteous thing to do. It was so bad for her she was able, even thought the evil white men tried to keep her down, to rise to 'serve' congress - so repressed.

Permabanned
And look who it is coming to Trump's defence for buying his wife a visa. You two brown nosers couldn't be any further up Trumps arse if you tried. And as for "legal" migration, the EB-1 is called "the Epstein visa" because it can be bought.

Soldato
And look who it is coming to Trump's defence for buying his wife a visa. You two brown nosers couldn't be any further up Trumps arse if you tried. And as for "legal" migration, the EB-1 is called "the Epstein visa" because it can be bought.

Your comparison to applying for a VISA and building a wall to stop people breaking the law made no sense.

Melania got a temporary VISA for modelling before she met Trump, and got a EB-1 when she met him. And it's not the Epstein VISA lol, what you mean is the Einstein VISA but it's not really called that. There is an O-1 nonimmigrant VISA and an EB-1 immigrant VISA. They are for people with extraordinary abilities, and she speaks 6 languages, entrepreneur, self made millionaire and a top supermodel so I say she qualifies

Last edited:
Permabanned
Your comparison to applying for a VISA and building a wall to stop people breaking the law made no sense.

Melania got a temporary VISA for modelling before she met Trump, and got a green card when she met him. And it's not the Epstein VISA lol, what you mean is the Einstein VISA but it's not really called that. There is an O-1 nonimmigrant VISA and an EB-1 immigrant VISA. They are for people with extraordinary abilities. She speaks 6 languages, and was a top model model so I say she qualifies

I meant exactly what I said, it's the Epstein visa when you can buy your way into the country. Because she clear as **** isn't capable of qualifying for the "Einstein" EB-1. Do they let every hot looking polyglot into the country? No. Simple as. The only reason she got a visa is because Donny was dicking her and bought her a visa, and let's not forget it was Epstein that introduced them.

Soldato
I meant exactly what I said, it's the Epstein visa when you can buy your way into the country. Because she clear as **** isn't capable of qualifying for the "Einstein" EB-1. Do they let every hot looking polyglot into the country? No. Simple as. The only reason she got a visa is because Donny was dicking her and bought her a visa, and let's not forget it was Epstein that introduced them.

EB-1 also lists eligibility as an artist, athlete, manager of a multinational company. She's a polyglot, had own line of jewelry and makeup before Trump, self made millionaire and top supermodel, does that not count for anything?

Meanwhile you're using the wall as some sort of strawman, you make no sense

Permabanned
had own line of jewelry and makeup before Trump, self made millionaire and top supermodel, does that not count for anything?

She met Trump in the 90s and didn't have a line of jewellery until 2010, years afetr meeting Trump. She's never had a line of make up except putting her name on another brand. If that makes her a self made millionaire, no it doesn't count for ****. She married a sugar daddy she was introduced to by a paedophile and sex trafficker, got herself into the states on a questionable visa application that only went through because of who was ******* her and has done absolutely **** all of any merit since, and in particular since becoming first lady.

So no, it doesn't count for anything. The only reason you're not critical of her ******** is because she's white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom