Don't go to kendal! Sickening

Associate
comp11.gif

Man of Honour
I thought that the Guardian had a fairly un-newsworthy headliner today (Parents don't know when their kids are having sex or taking drugs. REALLY? ZOMG :eek: ) but this tops it :p

Soldato
lol at the comments on the chair one. I think I woke up my neighbours laughing. :D

"xxxxx was terrified" of a trolley. Pwnt.

xxxxx = the woman in the second story. Cant remember her name. :p

Soldato
The chair knew the risks. Gang Warfare in Kendal is rife, and when you choose a side, you gotta be down with the risks. This was a declaration of war by the Standard Lamp Posse of Kendal. No-one messes with Lamps, Bo.
Posted by: Abu Fyed, Ireland on 6:14pm Thu 1 Feb 07
If your government continues to hold our agents of freedom illegally in detention camps, other chairs will meet the same fate as this one.
If your government continues to hold our agents of freedom illegally in detention camps, other chairs will meet the same fate as this one.

:D

Quality comments there. :D :cool:

Soldato
Well, it makes a change from the wheelie bins that are usually set on fire. Could office chairs be the main culprits in that crime? Are wheelie bins finally getting their own back?

Had to laugh at the mention of Police being on the scene. Such a rare occurence that it definitely is newsworthy.

Man of Honour
LMAO that's the best news ever. I'm in stitches.

The chair knew the risks. Gang Warfare in Kendal is rife, and when you choose a side, you gotta be down with the risks. This was a declaration of war by the Standard Lamp Posse of Kendal. No-one messes with Lamps, Bo.

Soldato
Mrs Dearing, who was on her way from Wickes, in Clifton Moor, when the incident occurred, said she could have been hurt by the trolley.

"I was terrified," she said.

I feel her pain. Cars rarely can withstand the damage inflicted by a trolley while at supermarket speeds..

Vix

Vix

Associate
Thats about the extent of news we get in our local rag too. Its a big deal when virtually nothing else happens!!!

That trolley one is ridiculous though. 'She tried to swerve'... must... turn...wheel...oh no, gonna have to sue Tescos instead. :confused: What??

Back
Top Bottom