DPD 'awaiting delivery of parcel'

Associate
from what i have been told by a family member who works for DPD Awaiting receipt of parcel means the delivery depot are waiting for it to come in.

Thats correct. The guy on the phone said there is 4 messages you will get.

When they collect the parcel you will see 'awaiting delivery of parcel' this means it is at the 'main hub / sorting office'

When it is on the way to the local depo they will update the message and again when it is on the van to be delivered and finally once the delivery has been made.

Looks like they are 2 days behind which isnt too bad. Should get it tomorrow or Thursday hopefully.

Associate
Argh still no updated status been waiting for my new rig since the 3rd, dont want to pay next day delivery to have it in 4-7 days =[.

Guess it cant be helped but a discount wouldnt go a miss.

Associate
Oh your kidding, mine is going to that depo too. I rang them up today and they said it should arrive within the next few days. It had better do as I cant wait for it :)

Soldato
i had the same message yesterday BUT now it says:
Delivery Status [ LE4 06 Dec 2010 parcel - dpd next day Your parcel has been delivered, signed for by GARRATT J, on 07 Dec 2010 at 08:22

i haven't received the parcel, :confused:

Caporegime
i had the same message yesterday BUT now it says:
Delivery Status [ LE4 06 Dec 2010 parcel - dpd next day Your parcel has been delivered, signed for by GARRATT J, on 07 Dec 2010 at 08:22

i haven't received the parcel, :confused:

Can you not view the signature to see who really did sign for it? Maybe a neighbour?

Soldato
Can you not view the signature to see who really did sign for it? Maybe a neighbour?
my mum is J. GARRATT. she never signed for anything today. also she don't sigin things like GARRATT J....... she does J GARRATT

all it says is :

07 Dec 2010 08:22 Leicester Your parcel has been delivered, signed for by GARRATT J
07 Dec 2010 08:01 Leicester Your parcel is on the vehicle for delivery
07 Dec 2010 04:05 Leicester Your parcel has arrived at the local depot

Last edited:
Associate
Isnt 8:22 a bit early for something been delivered? i dont know about you but earliest i ever got a package was 11am.

Contact the courier who delivered your package, See if you can find an address which it was delivered to.

Soldato
my mum is J. GARRATT. she never signed for anything today. also she don't sigin things like GARRATT J....... she does J GARRATT

all it says is :

07 Dec 2010 08:22 Leicester Your parcel has been delivered, signed for by GARRATT J
07 Dec 2010 08:01 Leicester Your parcel is on the vehicle for delivery
07 Dec 2010 04:05 Leicester Your parcel has arrived at the local depot

speak with OCUK and get it raised quickly.

i had an item delivered from a well known etailer who delivered through Parcelforce. (this was back in 2003).

I'd ordered a graphics card (7900gt i think) plus some ram and the delivery guy had forged my signature and left it on the doorstep (apparently) but it wasn't there when i came home. got a full refund but took over a week of prooving my signature etc

Soldato
ok got it sorted

i'm so mad with dpd. the driver left the package outside my house, he forged my mum signature which he did wrong anyway. he didn't ring the door bell so i didn't even know it was outside from 8.22am has nobody has been out today. i'm just hoping the hdd isn't damaged due to being outside since 8.22am in this -5c weather

Back
Top Bottom