DPD 'awaiting delivery of parcel'

Associate
Have you tried ringing DPD to ask about the parcels they have, and asking OcUK about the ones not yet ghanded over?

If you have won the lottery and can afford the call. Spent £6.30 on phone calls to them today. On hold, getting cut off, putting through to wrong department.

My parcel is apprently at Newcastle and will be arrivin gin the morning apprently.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have an OCUK parcel with DPD so I contacted them (DPD) via their web page, a while later a very nice lady rang me back and I'll be collecting my parcel from my local depot tomorrow. Simples. Basically they are busy.

Andi.

Associate
If you have won the lottery and can afford the call. Spent £6.30 on phone calls to them today. On hold, getting cut off, putting through to wrong department.

My parcel is apprently at Newcastle and will be arrivin gin the morning apprently.

This is so true, i tryied to contact royal mail through the phone, Took about 5 menus and 30 mins hold time to talk to someone, then they told me it will be soon. Soon doesnt cut it.

I also emailed them 5 days ago but no reply still. I wish OcUK would take up City-link. Ive never had troubles with them, and even when its snowing heavy, they will always make sure your package comes when you asked it to

Soldato

have you heard of saynoto0870? try 0121 525 4065 for dpd without paying silly money.

Soldato
5p per minute (Maximum ofr 0844 numvers) makes 130 minutes of phone calls!
You weren't calling from a mobile were you? Oops!
OcUK dumped City Link as they are abysmal. One of the worst couriers.

Soldato
City link is definitely THE worst courier going. I've never actually recieved a package delivered by them (always had to go to depot) after about the 5th time I'll never use them again.

Associate
5p per minute (Maximum ofr 0844 numvers) makes 130 minutes of phone calls!
You weren't calling from a mobile were you? Oops!
OcUK dumped City Link as they are abysmal. One of the worst couriers.

Ive personally never had a problem with them, always ordering things from another site that only use city-link and royal mail, always used city-link and never had a problem. *touch wood*

Associate
have you heard of saynoto0870? try 0121 525 4065 for dpd without paying silly money.

Doesnt work most of the time becuase it's for International Deliveries and if you get some dizzy robot who can't direct calls to the right place you end up getting cut off.

It's the one I used this morning and it was fine but this evening they kept sending me to some other place that cut me off.

Soldato
Despite claiming to deliver till 2000 and my items being on the van for delivery today, I just got this message on the online tracking webby

"We were unable to deliver your parcel, track your parcel here for regular updates"

No card through the door and no one trying to deliver anything. I've been home since 1700.

Very annoying.

Man of Honour
City link is definitely THE worst courier going. I've never actually recieved a package delivered by them (always had to go to depot) after about the 5th time I'll never use them again.

In this snow they seem to be one of the best. I ordered some stuff on Monday from a etailor in the south of England and it turned up yesterday afternoon. It was free delivery too!!

DHL are hopeless at the moment. Some stuff i ordered last Thursday still has'nt turned up. Well, not delivered anyway. The tracking info says i was out this morning!! The van went up the road and reversed back down. The driver did'nt even look in our little cul-de-sac.

Home delivery network are absolutely useless. Been waiting 10 days for them to turn up with some orders!!

Soldato
I know how some of you feel when parcels are late,however i cannot praise DPD enough i think there are by far the best courier available for me anyway.

Citylink and UPS have been the worst for me over the years.

Ive had a delivery today from HDN for the 1st time,however ive heard many horror stories about them on Watchdog.

Last edited:
Soldato

Lol. Exactly the same for me when I lived in London. I came to expect it after a while and just drove their depot on the following Saturday morning after receiving their card. Total failures.

DPD have always been excellent.

Associate
maybe its just in your areas but city link have been fine for me, parcels arrive on time atleast.

think this is one of my first expiriences with DPD and it's put me off. Was shipped on the 3rd its now going to be the 9th if they even deliver my parcel. Now i dont care how you put it but 5 working days for next day delivery is pretty bad.

Hopefully will be getting my PC tomorrow if not i'll give them all call and tell them to leave it at the depot and i'll pick it up and never use there "Service" again.

(Frustrated as iv had to wait alonggg old time for this PC partly because the 580 was out of stock for ages which isnt DPDs fault i know.)

Permabanned
Despite claiming to deliver till 2000 and my items being on the van for delivery today, I just got this message on the online tracking webby

"We were unable to deliver your parcel, track your parcel here for regular updates"

No card through the door and no one trying to deliver anything. I've been home since 1700.

Very annoying.

I've had exactly the same mate, now the second day in a row :rollyes:

Would be nice if they gave us some info hey ;)

Soldato
same here and i live in scotland. thats pathetic imo i went skiing yesterday and on the road to the ski resort which was 100 times worse compared to the motorway i saw 3 royal mail vans.

Back
Top Bottom