1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr Zaber Sentry 2.0

Discussion in 'Small Form Factor and Single Board Computers' started by Bluntwrapped, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Bluntwrapped

Mobster

Back when I heard the Sentry 2.0 was going to be a thing, I thought ‘I really must get myself one’ after missing out on 1.0.

With this being the first time I have backed any crowdfunding campaign I was a little nervous, but the funding target for manufacturing has now been met and it’s official - I’ll get my Navy Grey one as ordered :)

I have no idea what I’ll be putting in mine yet but it’s got me thinking and my creative juices flowing :o

I’m surprised there has been no mention of it here up until now. Has anyone else ordered one?

2. UberTiger

Mobster

3. Bluntwrapped

Mobster

I wasn't expecting the navy grey option after following his thread on the SFF forum. Really like the look of it. Can't wait for it to arrive and to have a play.

If anyone is interested get in quick - the campaign ends in a few days time.