Dragons of the Hourglass Mage

Soldato
A new book by Weiss and Hickman. It's set around the time of Dragons of Spring Dawning and deals with what happens to Raistlin after he uses the Dragon Orb to escape the ship caught in the maelstrom in the Blood Sea of Istar.

Have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, very much like meeting an old friend :D Probably not up to the standards of the original books, but a good read none the less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragons_of_the_Hourglass_Mage

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Went back to reading the original Chronicles and then Legends after reading this new book. Have to say it fits in pretty well after so many years :)

Associate
Nice one, didn.t know they had released a new one. Ther original Dragonlance books were the first fantasy books i ever read, might even be the first books now I think about it.

They are the reason for my love of fantasy today, I go back and reread these books every now and then. Cheers for the heads up, I'll pick this one up.

Permabanned
Thanks for this. I am a huge Raistlin fan and have been out the loop for a while. I thought they were not releasing any new books featuring him.

Just got it for my Sony reader :)

Back
Top Bottom