Drinking poor children's blood helps elite live longer. Will humanity be farmed in 100 years?

Caporegime
Right now there are chinese prisons full of people with little to no oversight, rights and even knowledge that most of the people are there. There are also hospitals right next to some of them in which somehow prisoners go missing and richer people get the organ transplant they are in dire need of....

THe rich in the world will get whatever they want and whatever they believe will benefit them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...efe8eff0835_story.html?utm_term=.edee60f1e6d0

This is supposedly a practice they aren't doing, but then they claim not to have millions of muslims locked up in what are not far from concentration camps, and many more in re-education camps.

If you have money you can go get yourself black market organs, nothing is beyond humans, nothing.

Caporegime
I thought about this the other day. All the naive idiots paying to send their DNA samples to private companies which can then use them in any way they wish. Even if you're not one of these idiots, you can be sure one of your Facebook dwelling relatives has probably sent theirs in, so they have your family anyway...

The elites will have access to this database of DNA, and therefore know about everyone who has a rare blood type, etc. Nice big target on your back.

Caporegime
I thought about this the other day. All the naive idiots paying to send their DNA samples to private companies which can then use them in any way they wish. Even if you're not one of these idiots, you can be sure one of your Facebook dwelling relatives has probably sent theirs in, so they have your family anyway...

The elites will have access to this database of DNA, and therefore know about everyone who has a rare blood type, etc. Nice big target on your back.
MMJ_UK IS THAT YOU?

Associate
https://www.economist.com/leaders/2018/05/12/lift-bans-on-paying-for-human-blood-plasma

I think we should start farming the poor!

A third argument is that paying for plasma preys on the poor. It is possible that those selling plasma need the money and therefore might give too often. In America plasma donors can give twice a week; those in Europe can give just once a week. There is no evidence of harm to their health in either case, but more long-term study would be prudent.

Those against allowing payment suggest using voluntary donors instead. Yet every country that does not pay ends up importing plasma. And the fact that America is by far the dominant supplier carries risks of its own. The dependence on a single source leaves the rest of the world vulnerable to an interruption of supply. To protect their people, therefore, other governments need to diversify their supplies of plasma. Paying for it would make a big difference.

Caporegime
Interesting discussion topic ruined in OP by conspirital head banger.

Maybe someone could start a proper thread about it so we can actually discuss it in a rational way?:p

V F

V F

Soldato
Ok, allow me to answer your question with a question:

Do you take anything the press says at face value? Think of the Daily Mail, FOX, Breitbart, etc?

They're all a cesspit. Sky News, BBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, Channel 4, Five Live, Australian News, Fox and all the rags. Did I miss any?

Soldato
Interesting discussion topic ruined in OP by conspirital head banger.

Maybe someone could start a proper thread about it so we can actually discuss it in a rational way?:p

I don't see anything in the OP that spoiled this as a topic for discussion. They correctly stated that elites (i.e. rich people) are drinking the blood of poor children. Other than the fact that it's injected rather than drunk as I understand it, seems accurate. They immediately got hit by a barrage of bad arguments. Namely:
  • The article doesn't say it's "poor" children. Bogus criticism - it's obviously not the comfortably off selling their blood for $20 (actual price for common blood types).
  • The article doesn't say it's the wealthy paying for the blood. Bogus criticism - it's obviously not low-earners tossing around $6,000 a pop for mild and dubiously proven risk reduction.
  • Saying it's "Blood Plasma" rather than "Blood". Bogus criticism. It's like saying, "I didn't eat an oyster. I ate the innards." It's the sort of pointless hair-splitting that should be left behind when you are nine. Blood plasma is the main constituent of "Blood" and it's what you actually pay for in the USA anyway because whole blood has restrictions on it if it is paid for whereas legally plasma doesn't. In any case, it's a stupid attack because it doesn't have any relevance to the essence of the argument which is about paying to harvest from people's bodies. You get blood plasma by extracting blood. If you pay someone to do that and then filter the blood a little for legal reasons, nothing is changed.
The ethics of paying people for elements of their body is a difficult one. My own position is that it's almost a meaningless question. The issue is a society where people are sufficiently induced to engage in selling off elements of themselves in the first place. You want to address the overall situation that leads to it.

Back
Top Bottom