Driving test tomorrow!!!

Soldato
From what I've gathered whether you pass or not entirely depends on the examiner. I got a really nice bloke, put me at ease, we had a good chat etc etc. My mate (who I consider a great driver) got this strange nerd who 'sat in silence and spoke like a computer' he failed. In either case, it really is a pain in the ass having to rearrange everything again. I've got a friend who failed his fourth test yesterday and it's not funny.

Soldato
Unlucky mate, you win some you loose some.

I passed on my second ;)

Tommy B said:
From what I've gathered whether you pass or not entirely depends on the examiner. I got a really nice bloke, put me at ease, we had a good chat etc etc. My mate (who I consider a great driver) got this strange nerd who 'sat in silence and spoke like a computer' he failed. In either case, it really is a pain in the ass having to rearrange everything again. I've got a friend who failed his fourth test yesterday and it's not funny.

I had the same thing, my first was a bit of a spanner, just sat there and grunted a few times, failed me for touching the kerb on the left reverse (even though I didnt and we had a good 30cm clearance at the closest point, but thats something else) and then the second time I got a really cheerful guy who talked and chatted the whole way around and put me at ease.

Soldato
Unlucky, I had a fairly decent bloke as my examiner. He drives a Honda Civic Type R and is about 30 so I felt very at ease with him and passed first time :)

Soldato
I had an ******* examiner on the test (tests :o) I failed, then when I got a nice one I passed. Luck of the draw really.

Just remember that driving skill is directly proportional to the number of tests you take ;)

Soldato
Blackstar said:
I got the same guy both times, i passed second time 2 and a half weeks after i failed.
Pretty much what happened to me, the examiner even remembered me!

Unlucky Andy, bet you're itching to drive your new car- isn't it a bit fustrating paying for it but not being able to drive it?

Soldato
Aruffell said:

Hurts like hell m8, I failed my first test and im yet to take my second lol (Was supposed to be yesterday, but my last post in here explains what happened there hehe...

But better luck next time, and I have always been told that the best drivers pass second time anyway, so do what I did, get it re-booked for asap, and get in and pass :)

Back
Top Bottom