Drug-smuggling Grandma

Soldato
A grandmother who smuggled cocaine worth £1m in her mobility vehicle has been jailed for 13 years.

Ambrozine Heron, 77, and her daughter Paulette Chambers, 49, both of Smethwick, West Midlands, were arrested at the port of Dover in March.

The court heard 16kg (35lb) of cocaine was found hidden in Heron's specially-adapted Nissan Pathfinder.

Just excellent. You couldn't make this stuff up even if you tried.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7655206.stm

Soldato
Seems a bit pointless to send the grandmother to jail to me. She doesn't sound like she'll be around much longer and all the prisoner death paperwork would make it rather expensive. Not to mention all the things they'll have to do in the prison itself to acomodate her.

Soldato
Seems a bit pointless to send the grandmother to jail to me. She doesn't sound like she'll be around much longer and all the prisoner death paperwork would make it rather expensive. Not to mention all the things they'll have to do in the prison itself to acomodate her.

Exactly, what makes me really sick is that a young lad can go out, get drunk, rape someone, and then stab them and get only a few months behing bars. :mad:

The people that supplied her will find themselves a new mule in a matter of seconds....utterly pointless waste of public money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom