Drunken skype

Associate
Apparently I was chatting to my girfriend last night and thought it would be a great idea to say we should get married, this email was sitting in my inbox this morning...

"Marriage talk scared me a bit btw! Definitely happy to have a relationship with you but might be sensible to check we can actually live together ok before the marriage bit."

I had no idea what she was on about until I logged onto skype and there it was...

drinking=bad
drinking+skype=really bad

She even rejected me :D

Soldato
I think that's actually pretty good, depending on how old you are and your circumstances. She didn't freak out, but emailed you the next day to say that marraige is a bit mcuh. Sounds sensible to me.

Unless you actually were proposing last night!

Is it just me that sees a difference between saying " We could get married one day" and "Will you be my wife?".

Soldato
At least you have a great relationship, I mean, proposing over skype and her knocking you back via email

Have you ever seen each other in the flesh?

:p

Soldato
Imagine if she had said in the email: "YES! I am so happy to marry you, I want to be with you forever".

I would love to see you explain yourself out of that. :p

Soldato
Trouble is if you say "sorry I was drunk" then she'll think you didn't mean it and even more crap will come your way!

Should be able to reject certain messages without blowing into he tube for 10 seconds..

Soldato
I did that once, but face-to-face. Fortunately she was drunk too.

Though out last night a friend reminded me that I've promised to take her to the Monaco Grand Prix.... £:eek:£:eek:£:eek:

Back
Top Bottom