DS2500 supplier

Soldato
What car is it for? They don't say they have mx5 ones on there but if you search for the part number directly it normally finds it. For example I have even found yellowstuffs for the Dolomite Sprint!

Soldato
EBC site themselves only list red and green on their site, does that mean yellow doesnt exist for the 330i? :(

Tom.

give them a call, itll be listed somewhere. they dont advertise the yellows for my car, yet ive got a set on the car and at the end of my bed

Soldato
i wasnt impressed at all by reds when cold. i remember having to go for the brakes on a motorway when they were stone cold, worrying how they were going to respond lol

Soldato
give them a call, itll be listed somewhere. they dont advertise the yellows for my car, yet ive got a set on the car and at the end of my bed

You can get the product code easily for yellowstuffs. For example, for the 330i I just looked up the greenstuff pad code for it, which came out at DP21089. The first number of the part code stands for the pad material, greenstuff = 2, redstuff = 3, yellowstuff = 4, bluestuff = 5.

So this means yellowstuff for the 330i is just DP41089.

Caporegime
i wasnt impressed at all by reds when cold. i remember having to go for the brakes on a motorway when they were stone cold, worrying how they were going to respond lol

This has happened to me several times now, you go for the brakes and have enough time to think, "come on then time to bite" and you then start slowing down at closer to expected rates, when cold its almost like you've got oil on your discs its a horrid feeling.

Soldato
turns your stomach a bit. your head is saying "theyll work in a second, theyll work in a second!"

i wasnt keen on those for road use tbh. yellows though, no question about them, they rawk

Caporegime
OP
Mine were never that bad when cold, just not as sharp as when they had a bit of heat in them. I guess the rears do quite a bit on mine though.

Back
Top Bottom