DS2500 supplier

Caporegime
Hey guys,

Anyone know a decent supplier of DS2500 pads, I am some for front of my S2000. Current best price is £100 delivered.

I have had EBC reds in past but want to try something different.

Cheers

Simon

Soldato
You say you've tried reds and fancy something different... have you considered Yellows? I'm bedding a set in on my MX5 at the moment and initial impressions are very, very good. I have also read very positive reviews from others so I'm not the only person with that opinion.

They are cheaper than those pads too IIRC.

I know this isn't a "spec me a pad" thread, but thought I would chime in anyway:) I won't say anymore on it!

Caporegime
OP
You say you've tried reds and fancy something different... have you considered Yellows? I'm bedding a set in on my MX5 at the moment and initial impressions are very, very good. I've have also read very positive reviews from others so I'm not the only person with that opinion.

They are cheaper than those pads too IIRC.

I know this isn't a "spec me a pad" thread, but thought I would chime in anyway:) I won't say anymore on it!

Thanks for the idea. I did consider these when I ordered the reconditioned caliper from EBC. My brother has used them in the past, cold bite is certainly meant to be better than the reds.

The DS2500 are well regarded on S2000s and I like the sound of them as they have a good cold bite. Maybe you are right and I should try the yellows.

Soldato
Thanks for the idea. I did consider these when I ordered the reconditioned caliper from EBC. My brother has used them in the past, cold bite is certainly meant to be better than the reds.

The DS2500 are well regarded on S2000s and I like the sound of them as they have a good cold bite. Maybe you are right and I should try the yellows.

Yellowstuffs get used in GT3 racing series, which probably is quite a good testomony of how good they are!

Soldato
I wouldnt use anything other than DS2500s, they are really very good.

Ive applied a few coats of Wax to my alloys and they dont get half as dusty anymore, and when they do it just hoses off and doesnt seem to get baked/caked on.

As for suppliers, i got mine from Unit-8 in Darwen... Not sure how well they compete on price with other places listed already though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom