Dual Mode Gaming Mouse

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a dual mode gaming mouse? One that is wireless and connect to multiple devices?

Currently trying the Logitech g603. Coming form a g703 thought I would love it with the added bonus I could connect to my mac but for some reason just not feeling it.

Want a mouse that can connect to both and switch at the press of a button. Ideal if I could also pair it to my works laptop. Happy to use a receiver in my main rig.

Ideas?

Associate
I had a Corsair Dark Core for a while. It has both 2.4Ghz (via USB dongle) and bluetooth. There was a switch underneath to swap between.
That would be ideal, connect to BT on the laptop, and USB dongle for main PC.

Permabanned
I had a Corsair Dark Core for a while. It has both 2.4Ghz (via USB dongle) and bluetooth. There was a switch underneath to swap between.
That would be ideal, connect to BT on the laptop, and USB dongle for main PC.

How are Corsair on software though? I have always found that they make great hardware but their software is very variable.

Soldato
really love the ability to switch on my Master MX, just bought a G502 Lightspeed and very sad this can't do that :( Shame Logitech's top-end gaming mouse doesn't have that, but their top end gaming keyboard does :S

Soldato
OP
I know. Annoyingly also some of their keyboards will do three devices and the mice 2. Its such a shame especially with the country wfh and gaming and everything else in between

Soldato
I know. Annoyingly also some of their keyboards will do three devices and the mice 2. Its such a shame especially with the country wfh and gaming and everything else in between

My Mx keys does three devices, as do my mx master and m720 mice....it's just the gaming devices they've skimped out on!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom