Dual monitor arm for 32"?

Soldato
Hi guys,

I've been googling but can't seem to find a monitor arm for dual 32" monitors, they all seem to be up to 27". Couple random knock off looking ones say 32 but have identical images to the 'up to 27' ones.

Does anyone actually have a desk clamping arm with two 32" monitors side by side they can recommend?

Thanks

Soldato
Hi guys,

I've been googling but can't seem to find a monitor arm for dual 32" monitors, they all seem to be up to 27". Couple random knock off looking ones say 32 but have identical images to the 'up to 27' ones.

Does anyone actually have a desk clamping arm with two 32" monitors side by side they can recommend?

Thanks
Sure a manufacturer like Humanscale will have something. Isn't the weight a more important factor?

Soldato
OP
Possibly, I've never had a monitor arm before so don't really know the things to look out for. I have the 32" LG 850G and plan on getting a second to match in the next couple of months. The stands are pretty big so thought it was about time to invest in an arm but they seem to range up to 27". I thought maybe there wouldn't be enough room between the brackets to accommodate the 32" side by side?

Associate
you can get them but it is all about weight, I just googled and found 1 straight away, states weight of 9kg make is maclean, duel arm desk mount(dont think I can post link)

DHR

DHR

Soldato
I've been looking for the same thing this evening, ideally want to wall mount two 32" monitors with a height adjustable wall mounted unit.

Apparently it's too much to ask, don't fancy replacing my existing 32" (and a view to buy another matching one) with two 27" monitors :(

Seems I'm asking too much though!

Back
Top Bottom