Dual monitor arm which sits flush against wall?

Soldato
Hi,

Bit of a odd one this but just seeing if anyone can suggest anything. Bought a cheap dual monitor stand from Amazon and set it up today. I have a 27" and a 24" monitor and Like them pretty much flush together and as far back to the wall as I can get them. I'm really limited on space in my little man cave. I was hoping that getting rid of monitor stands would make the desk more open but I seem to have an issue with this monitor arm in that if I want the 2 monitors together then I have to bring them forward on the desk because I can bend the arms back as the wall is blocking it. So really I need the arms to be shorter. Does anyone know of any arms that might be better suited for this? I will probably upgrade the 24 to another 27" at some point but even then its still going to leave a gap in the middle with this stand. I was hoping for a pretty clean look.

Included a couple of pics because I probably haven't explained this well.

OGgvxUL.jpg

9SweSXs.jpg

Soldato
OP
It's probably best to get two separate stands.
I don't think I could use arms as I would still have the same issue. Probably single poles if that's something they make.

PROPER AV Premium PB110 Double / Triple Monitor Desk Mount
Just had a look at this. Would be spending more than I wanted to if we are seeing the £60 price. It's also really wide but I could just chop off some of it on both sides. It does say it has pivot, tilt and extend which I couldn't tell how from the photo. Might have to be something like this. Thanks for that suggestion.

Associate
Just had a look at this. Would be spending more than I wanted to if we are seeing the £60 price. It's also really wide but I could just chop off some of it on both sides. It does say it has pivot, tilt and extend which I couldn't tell how from the photo. Might have to be something like this. Thanks for that suggestion.

I grabbed a similar copy on ebay used for a tenner and trimmed the length to suit.They work really well they don't extend though so don't know why they said that but are adjustable with allen key.

Soldato
OP
I grabbed a similar copy on ebay used for a tenner and trimmed the length to suit.They work really well they don't extend though so don't know why they said that but are adjustable with allen key.
Ah yeah good shout I could try ebay.
I bought this from a competitor and cannot fault it. Currently have 2x27" monitors.

Xenta Wall Mountable Full Motion Dual Monitor Mount for 13-27inch | Gas Assisted Double Arm Wall Mount
Rented so can't wall mount :(

Associate
If you search the net for "AIMEZO Dual Monitor Mount" you'll see what I bought. Because it comes in pieces to put together, I was able to just leave out the middle section of the arms, which meant I could mount my 32" monitor and my 24" next to each other, with no gap and pretty close to the wall.

Back
Top Bottom