• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dual monitor help

Associate
hey guys

am having trouble with my duel display on my graphics card.

i have 2 monitors Viewsonic HDMI 1080p and a HP W227h i wanted to duel these to screens up but having difficulties.

So i first plug in my Viewsonic Via HDMI to the back of my graphics card everything is fine and monitor is on,
then i try and plug my other monitor in using HDMI to DVI-I converter.
every time i plug this in it turns off my viewsonic monitor giving no signal untill i unplug the HP DVI-I connector.
ive switched these around so the HP is using the HDMI port and the Viewsonic using the DVI-I port but it does exactly the same with only 1 being on at a time
ive reinstalled windows even changed my graphics card from a GTX560TI to a Radeon R9280x but does exactly the same.
ive had it running great for a few hours untill i restart the pc then back to its usual tricks but not getting any joy anymore
i have also tryed to plug in my tv to it and it does the same thing

Fx8120
Radeon R9280x
16GB DDR3
asus m5a78l-m

Any help is greatly appriciated

Kris

Back
Top Bottom