1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual monitor stand

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by SpartaK, Jun 1, 2014.

1. SpartaK

Mobster

I've got two Dell U2412 monitors that I'm looking to have mounted onto one stand and was wondering if anyone could recommend a reasonably priced desk stand with dual mounts for this?

Thanks in advance

2. Axeia

Hitman

3. SpartaK

Mobster

Anything up to £100 I'd say.

Needs to be a stand and need height adjustability so I guess that one is out of the question

4. Axeia

Hitman

I think your options are then limited to the
    Height adjustability on the first two is limited to the range on the small bracket itself. Last option is adjusted on the clamp on the 'pole'. From what I could find they all seem to be decent products although the peerless option is quite expensive for what it does imo.

5. trimmer1980

Gangster

I have the same setup, the product i brought isn't distrbuted by overclockers and wouldn't want to infringe on forum rules. Please look in the case section: desk and room gallery to see more

6. LeeC22

Gangster

Google "TS742", that's the one I use. I can't add the brand, because the brand is basically the name of the shop (on one version anyway). It does seem to be used by other brand names as well.

The only thing I would say about it though, is that the bigger the monitor, the more it restricts the horizontal angle they can be placed at. In my opinion, the arms needed to be slightly longer, to allow more of an inward tilt. I use mine on my NEC 20WGX2 Pros, and it's fine. I did try it with a pair of 24" (on one of my numerous failed attempts to upgrade my monitors), but they wouldn't turn inwards quite enough for me. I think if I sat further back, it would be okay with the 24s, but my eyesight isn't good enough to do that.