** DUCKY POCKET ROCKET - AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Introducing the calculator you never knew you needed. I for one do a lot on calculators and so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these and making the rest of the purchasing team jealous!

KB21WDK_164348_285x255.jpg
KB21WDK_164349_285x255.jpg
KB21WDK_164350_285x255.jpg

Features:

• PBT Double-Shot and R5 profile Keycaps - Ducky Pocket adapts the PBT Double-Shot backlighting keycaps and adds R5 Profile. Therefore, improving the overall quality of lighting transmission and typing experience.

• A variety of colourful RGB backlighting modes – 100% Full backlighting, Breathing, Colour Cycling, Wave and Rain Drop mode. Allows users to adjust RGB backlighting colour and decrease / increase speed.

• Ducky Pocket Macro – Ducky Pocket Macro V1.0 provides replacement of key codes, multimedia function keys and special function key features.

• Cherry MX RGB switches – Ducky uses only genuine Cherry MX switches with a life cycle of over 50 million key presses. Standard cross-shaped allows users to easily replace keycaps.

• Detachable cable – Detachable Micro USB cable for convenience.

• LCB Backlit panel – 2-in-1 LCD panel – General display and backlighting support.

• USB N-Key Rollover - Under USB, the Ducky Pocket can handle any number of simultaneous key presses. You can use the keyboard confidently in any situations knowing that there will never be ghosting or key blocking issues.

• Two-stage feet - Ducky Pocket with a new design that provides two-stage angle and is different from the traditional monolithic feet.

• Support Battery Mode – In battery mode, Ducky Pocket will lock on calculator mode and turn off all backlighting.

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Brown Cherry MX Switch @ £69.95 inc VAT

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Brown Cherry MX Switch, PBT Double-Shot and R5 profile Keycaps, A variety of colourful RGB backlighting modes, Detachable cable, Support Battery Mode

Only £69.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Blue Cherry MX Switch @ £69.95 inc VAT

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Blue Cherry MX Switch, PBT Double-Shot and R5 profile Keycaps, A variety of colourful RGB backlighting modes, Detachable cable, Support Battery Mode

Only £69.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Red Cherry MX Switch @ £69.95 inc VAT

Ducky Pocket Mechanical Keyboard Calculator Red Cherry MX Switch, PBT Double-Shot and R5 profile Keycaps, A variety of colourful RGB backlighting modes, Detachable cable, Support Battery Mode

Only £69.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Great, plugging it into the PC might stop the calculator going walkabout onto a colleagues desk. Expensive way of solving that problem though.

Associate
What problem is this solving that hasn't already been solved by a wireless calculator or a number pad + desktop app?

I don't understand this product. Looks fancy though.

Last edited by a moderator:
OcUK Staff
OP
What problem is this solving that hasn't already been solved by a wireless calculator or a number pad + desktop app?

I don't understand this product. Looks fancy though.

You don't have to understand it, JUST WANT IT LIKE ME!!!

I only want it to make the other members of the purchasing team jealous. I also use red switches on my main keyboard. I want blue clicky ones for when I'm doing sums :)

It also annoys me opening the calculator app, I always think I'm done with it, shut it down and then have to open it again. I need immediate satisfaction when it comes to mathematics.

Back
Top Bottom