Ducky Shine 5 RGB! Rumors/Information Thread

Soldato
This was a post by mechanicalkeyboards.com on Reddit:
ETA is currently mid-Oct. Ducky will be receiving the RGB switches late Sept and should have these out to us shortly after that. In our system, I have the ETA of mid-Oct to mid-Nov, just so it doesn't have to keep being pushed back if there are any further delays. We anticipate them in October.

Associate
Saw this and the one at i55 today and I have to say they are both really amazing quality keybords. They said they had hoped to have them on sale now, but delays with the switches has now pushed them back to September. Very solid keyboards and oozing quality. I think people are going to love these models. I will definatly be getting the one. A disappointment is that no TKL will be released. Ducky said no one in Asia buys them, so the are only doing full size.

Soldato
Just wondering if anyone could confirm for me if the Shine 5 displays true colour or not? That is to say it properly shows all 16~ million colours compared to corsairs setup of the RGB MX switches that shows considerably less due to software limitations?

Soldato
Picked up a Ducky Shine 5 with browns elsewhere and it's a lovely keyboard, simple design but very well made.

Also go the Ducky Secret mouse too which is a joy to use.

There is something nice about not having to install software on your computer to use it's features.

Back
Top Bottom