Dull cars transformed!

Soldato
Ok tihs thread has nothing to do with performance handling VFM or such like. It is a thread to show dull looking cars that are made to look good, different or cool with a factory or aftermarket kit on.

I will begin

saxo1vm7.jpg

saxo2fu1.jpg

Your turn OCUK :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
cymatty said:
Ok tihs thread has nothing to do with performance handling VFM or such like. It is a thread to show dull looking cars that lare made to ook good, different or cool with a factory or aftermarket kit on.
are you drunk? :o

Soldato
OP
touch said:
Ah, i think i understand now.
You are just posting the standard car with no pictures of modded versions?
(confused me with the 2 pics)

Yes like this

06mustangv6fn0.jpg

Standard car, looks ok nothing special.

mustang2ze5.jpg

With a nice kit, turns an ok car into a :cool: car.

Soldato
OP
hardc0re_tid said:
to be honest, a standard furio, westcoast, vtr, vts doesnt look miles better compared to say, an sx. the VTx's etc sit like a tank, need lowered, oh and the bug eye saxos just look pap tbh, pre 2000 is where it is

In the flesh I think they look miles different, must just be because I own one and so pay more attention than other people. :)

Soldato
cymatty said:
In the flesh I think they look miles different, must just be because I own one and so pay more attention than other people. :)

yes they look different, maybe not better, all they have is wider looking arches and a different rear bumper, some have skirts. end of the day its a saxo and its slowwwwwww

Soldato
cymatty said:
True about it still being a saxo but a VTS is not that slow 0-60 however this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. :)

slow compared to a scobby, evo, skyline :p

1.1i 0 - 60 11 seconds

my vid = http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

not a good one, ill have to record another, since then i have changed the air filter and cleaned the injector

Last edited:
Don
hardc0re_tid said:
the golf = nice

sunny (i think) *cringes* = what did you do to the bonnet?

Get with it man, that bonnet is standard! Cooling goes straight the intercooler, albeit It was pretty useless as i got a FMIC. Still looks mean as anything, shame the 1.0 cars have to copy and give the Pulsar a bad name :(

Soldato
andybtsn said:
Get with it man, that bonnet is standard! Cooling goes straight the intercooler, albeit It was pretty useless as i got a FMIC. Still looks mean as anything, shame the 1.0 cars have to copy and give the Pulsar a bad name :(

sorry dude, i just cant take a liking to stupidly huge bonnet scoops, my mate has one on his ibiza, albeit it was like that when he bought it and it looks ridiculous, its only a 1.4 8valver and has no need for a scoop

Back
Top Bottom