'Dust free' bog paper

Permabanned
Interested to see this come up - I'm convinced it's contributing to the levels of dust in my house. I seem to get fine white fluffy dust settling on stuff.

Or course it is when i lived at home that is what i remember bathroom dust. Literally under the floorboards and everywhere! When you tear off some rolls you see it float about.

Thats why i moved to wet wipes, Obviously if everyone did this there would be a mass incineration needed as a provably 1% use wet wipes but that dust can go to hecc. Not only that but you can not clean your bum with dry paper it is an actual fact that even with wet wipes the chuggnuts take a few baby wipes alone. Unless you weirdly wax your arse i doubt bog paper is actually fit for the purpose of cleaning an anus. This is why we need Japanese style badot's standard in UK homes, It is 2020 FFS and i have to rent homes or buy them designed all for dry wiping usage.

Man of Honour
I can't say that I have noticed any difference between medium priced and high priced loo rolls. Neither of them seem particularly dusty to me. At the moment I would settle on being able to buy any loo roll at all. This panic buying is getting ridiculous and the shops need to restrict what people can buy. We went shopping on Saturday in Elgin and every shop had empty shelves where loo roll, kitchen roll, wipes, antibac wipes and spray, packet and tinned foods should be. It was only on the very outskirts of Elgin where there is a small Co-op that we found some toilet roll and we ended up paying a fiver for 9x Cushelle Quilted rolls.

Soldato
I remember that from school it smeared vs wiped, always reminded me of grease proof paper

On the up side if the school ever run out of tracing paper you knew where to go!

I can't say that I have noticed any difference between medium priced and high priced loo rolls. Neither of them seem particularly dusty to me. At the moment I would settle on being able to buy any loo roll at all. This panic buying is getting ridiculous and the shops need to restrict what people can buy. We went shopping on Saturday in Elgin and every shop had empty shelves where loo roll, kitchen roll, wipes, antibac wipes and spray, packet and tinned foods should be. It was only on the very outskirts of Elgin where there is a small Co-op that we found some toilet roll and we ended up paying a fiver for 9x Cushelle Quilted rolls.

I always go for the co-op 2ply its half the price of the Andrex stuff and its not tracing paper so what more do you need? Assuming you can find any that is spent nearly 6 quid for 9x Andrex in a convenience store. They said they had plenty felt like returning with a van and loading up...

Back
Top Bottom