DXRacer Maximum Series Gaming Chair End User Review

Soldato
I've had my DXRacer for about 10 months and it's great, the quality is spot on and it's really comfortable for long gaming sessions :)

Good to see that OcUK are now selling them.

Associate
I've had my DXRacer for about 10 months and it's great, the quality is spot on and it's really comfortable for long gaming sessions :)

Good to see that OcUK are now selling them.

Yes it is, I had a very bad experience with the AK Racing chairs, Great to see DXRacer.

Associate
Hi Davido and Groove200, many thanks for your replies! I'll probably get one of these I think, I can make it fit somehow I think. Thanks again for this!

Associate
Mine has arrived this morning via next day delivery from dpd. Ten mins to assemble, no problems, all perfect. I'll be posting a mini review over the next few days myself.
Thanks for this review, finally swayed me into it.

Associate
Mine arrived yesterday and it is hands down the best thing I have bought for my computer setup! :)

Have to agree.....There was no reviews anywhere when I bought mine , nothing on here , nothing on the Maximum series on YouTube...so i took a bit of a punt.

So glad it paid off, and already 2 of my friends have bought one from here after 'popping round' to see mine.

Love it.

Associate
Hi Whats the width from the back of the seat to the front from where you put the lumber support, i read somewhere its around 540 mm (54 cm but seems really deep ie if under 6ft to big as i am around 5. 10

Is the width from the back longer than the width which is 50 cm which is perfect

Thanks

Associate
Hi everyone,

I hope someone who has this chair could offer a little advice please.

I am about 5 foot 7, and 12(ish) stone.

I really like the look of this chair, and would prefer to get it over the other DXRacer models but I was wondering if it would be too big for me - in particular the height of the backrest/headrest.

I have been looking of the DXRacer Europe website and it seems that this chair actually has one of the smaller/shortest backrest heights at 86cm (the F is listed as 90cm and the D is listed as 87cm) and yet the M series is for taller people which seems strange.

If anyone could please advise that would be very helpful as I don't want to make an expensive mistake.

All the best,

Moley

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom