DXRacer Maximum Series Gaming Chair End User Review

Associate
Just put together a black non quilted leather one that arrived today. Same as you guys no Haribos and no aperture.

Still a very nice chair. Think OCUK wont open the boxes to put haribos in as then people will complain and think they have been sold a returned unit.

Soldato
Well, a tweet (with a photo) to DXRacer prompted a "that's very strange, email us" response - so far (3 emails in), I'm still struggling to get whoever is reading the emails (the first of which contained the very same photo) to realise what the issue is...

Guess the social media team are more clued up on their products than the email team are...

Will keep updated with how I get on!

Associate
I don't think their twitter team fully understands or knows the product that we've purchased.

Whoever replied to my tweet asked me to contact OCUK's twitter. Which surprises me given that OCUK only sell the product and dont make it..

Associate
I picked up an M series same colours as Davido Labido last Saturday, used store collection and my Haribo were in behind the address label stuck to the outside of the box.

Like everyone else there was no aperture for feeding the strap of the lumbar support so although the chair is comfy it is annoying that it falls over everytime I stand up and leave the chair. You end up sitting on it each time you sit down

I did email OCK and their response was as follows:

"After talking to the supplier. The only way to attach the lumbar support is over the top of the chair. This has also been confirmed by our purchasing team.

If you are not happy with their reply the only option I can offer is a refund I'm afraid."

mmmmh don't fancy trying to stretch the lumbar support straps so that they go round the back, to me that is only going to end in disaster. And seems a shame just to return the chair just for that.

It's a realy pity I did not know about the support before I built the chair because I was careful to test the chair for size before attaching the gas assist and plasitc covers as I knew that these would be difficult to detach if I was returning the chair.

Last edited:
Associate
Any idea when OcUK might get some more Maximum Series chairs in stock? Only seems to be the very orange colour currently in stock.

Associate
Does anyone know much about an updated Maximum series that has been mentioned elsewhere? Something about redesigned bases, but I can't find any info on it.

Back
Top Bottom