Dyson Airblades...

Soldato
How long before we see a report of a man...erm...de-manned after a drunken mistake with one of these things and a urinal?

They are amazing at drying hands but after a few too many it's only a matter of time before some poor chap becomes a chapess after mistaking it for somewhere to take a leak..

Permabanned
I'm sure that this has been disussed before, but I know that some unis have them, along with some train stations in London.

The Japanese restaurant, Fugu, in Milton Keynes had them, but they've just shut down, which is a shame as they made the best sushi ever.

Associate
Mitsu_v_Dyson.jpg

Don't do it, it's not worth it!

Associate
The Japanese had them for absolutely ages, far before Dyson came up with the "concept". I've seen them in Japan and Korea for at least 10 years so I never understood what is the "innovation" part of the Dyson airblade.

Soldato
They have some at Great Western Hospital in Swindon, if anyone's desperate to try them out.

We could do with them where I work... maybe it would encourage the dirty so-and-so's to actually wash their hands after taking a leak.

Soldato
Soldato
What? I've come across those. I had no idea how to use them. I always got quite annoyed at how there would only be small jets of air. Always wondered how on earth it was going to dry my hand with the temperature of the air it was giving as well.

Back
Top Bottom