E-Scooter discussion after fatal collision

Soldato
Hi all,

As per the title really, Emily Hartridge was killed when her electric scooter was hit by a lorry in Battersea on Friday morning - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48973968

I'd watched her youtube content for a few years and she's definitely had her ups and down with becoming a TV presenter to battling depression but her "10 reasons why..." videos were always a favourite of mine so I've left my favourite video below.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's one of the weird strange things of modern living, that someone passes away and we have the ability to go back and watch their most recent video, 5 days ago. We can watch them speak freely about any subject for them to not know what is around the corner and that life will become death.

RIP

Caporegime
It's one of the weird strange things of modern living, that someone passes away and we have the ability to go back and watch their most recent video, 5 days ago. We can watch them speak freely about any subject for them to not know what is around the corner and that life will become death.

RIP
No shade on the OP but there's something very weird about watching a recent video where that person is now dead.

Soldato
Every Monday, I take a wry look at the top 10 reasons why... a weekly vlogging show that proves that everything in the world can be explained with 10 reasons

Shame she's no longer around to explain why she was breaking the law by riding an escooter on public roads

Associate
Having watched that video, I find myself wondering if the police have considered the possibility it wasn't an accident!

Associate
Hardly the crapest post of the year, a pedestrian killed in an accident.

Sad , yes, but who was she outside a very small circle of You-Tube viewers ?

Worth a thread , no.

I think you misunderstand, I wasn't referring to the thread but the post saying she was breaking the law. It is indeed very sad she is dead.

Back
Top Bottom