e36 saloon + MOMO Arrows

Caporegime
I can get a set of momo arrows for my BM, oldskool alloys!
Could someone photoshop some onto this pic?

ARROW5%5B1%5D.jpg

bmw32.jpg

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Nearly every scabby old E36 I have seen has a set of scabby corroded aftermarket alloys with a high percentage of them being momo arrows. They looked good in the mid 90's, not now though. Your current ones look much nicer.

Caporegime
OP
they arent mine, its not my car, thats a coupe not a saloon and it hasnt been de-tangoed ;]

i can get those motorsport alloys tho, ive thought about them but anthracite or black can someone do that?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
GT3 said:
Nearly every scabby old E36 I have seen has a set of scabby corroded aftermarket alloys with a high percentage of them being momo arrows. They looked good in the mid 90's, not now though.

So they suit the car in every way then ;)

Soldato
GT3 said:
Nearly every scabby old E36 I have seen has a set of scabby corroded aftermarket alloys with a high percentage of them being momo arrows. They looked good in the mid 90's, not now though. Your current ones look much nicer.

have to agree. they looked great in 96/97/98 ish - but then so did venoms back then :p ;)

Associate
Noooo, try to get hold of some real (not replica) motorsport 5 spokes a'la post #55 and get some dish on the back ;)

Those along with the ACS Type 2 (the ones with the gaps) and CSL wheels (both 19" tho admitedly) look the dogs danglies on an E36 Imo :cool:

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
if i was to get ACS it would be type 4 im thinking, of which i cba paying out the silly amount that replicas are going for atm.
the replica msport ones are in pretty good condition tbh, so might buy them and spray them!

Soldato
TomO said:
have to agree. they looked great in 96/97/98 ish - but then so did venoms back then :p ;)

lol, venoms....I would love to know what happened to the thousands of sets of those! probably THE worst wheel design ever.....excluding 3 spokes.

EDIT: I mean 3 spokes are a tied 1st with venoms for worst wheel design :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
panthro said:
lol, venoms....I would love to know what happened to the thousands of sets of those! probably THE worst wheel design ever.....excluding 3 spokes.

same with all the tsw stealth's - theye were nice 5 spokes back in the day, never see a car with them or for sale anywhere 2nd/3rh hand

Back
Top Bottom