1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

earphones?

Discussion in 'Sound City' started by koooowweeee, Mar 31, 2020.

1. koooowweeee

Soldato

hey

could anyone recomend me a pair for bluetooth earphones. the type that has a wire from one to the other?

will be used with my mobile phone.

looking to spend no more than £50.

thanks

2. pepp77

Mobster

Sony WI-C310 - Less than £30 on Amazon. I've tried numerous different versions of these types and these are miles better than any others in this price range.

3. koooowweeee

Soldato

just been looking at them and the sony wi-xb400 (extra base) for £40, im thinking there wont be much differance in these apart from the base

4. pepp77

Mobster

There is a Used-Very Good for under £19 at the moment. If its anything like the pair I got in that condition it will just mean the outer packaging is damaged and everything inside is brand new. I might grab them as a spare set if they are still there at 8pm tonight ;)

5. koooowweeee

Soldato

only thing with that if they are used or something up with them its a pain sending them back and i want them asap really. think ill just pull the trigger on the Sony WI-C310 for £30

6. koooowweeee

Soldato

Well I ended up getting the Sony earphones. They are very loud and good quality too. Not sure what battery life is like yet tho.

Thanks for the recommendation @pepp77