Easiest DPS to play on wow at the endgame..

Associate
I have been off and on wow for a number of years now but left in january of this year. The main reason was my main was a priest and i healed most of the raids in lich fine. However the cata dungeons became near impossible to play due to the spirit issue etc and i and (most priests) found my self spending hours getting rollocked and insulted. I play games to destress not stress my self out more lol So i have decided to rejoin wow as a DPS. As i havnt played for nearly 6 months what is the easiest dps/best/most fun to play at the end game? is it still mage/warlock? Thanks :)

Soldato
Try Hunter.

They are a good levelling class and MM dps is insane at endgame.

Plus, considering the Hunter we have and his normal position in the DPS charts, it should be easy as pie - this guy sounds like he needs help tying his shoelaces, yet he still tops teh damage meters on his huntard. Must be a cakewalk.

<3 Saith :p

Associate
havent played in a few months, but for levelling warlock demo and hunter beastmaster are pretty much pure easy mode, and at end game just swap to MM or Affliction or something.

Associate
Most likely everyone will have a different opinion on which class is the most fun, best thing to do is to try a couple out yourself. As for which is easiest, probably arcane mage, though id advise you to pick the class you find most fun, not the easiest since youll likely get bored.

I think you should give priest another try. Try out shadow if you want to dps(theyre doing very well at the moment), or give healing another go. With the new gear that comes with patch 4.2 (out on wednesday), youll have loads of spirit and mana wont be much of an issue.

Soldato
I think you should give priest another try. Try out shadow if you want to dps(theyre doing very well at the moment), or give healing another go. With the new gear that comes with patch 4.2 (out on wednesday), youll have loads of spirit and mana wont be much of an issue.

I wouldn't bet on that - the difficulty a lot of healers faced on Cata launch was relearning their class after they were rebalanced properly (or close to). Even with higher tiers coming out, Blizzard have said they still want to stay away from the faceroll manafest that categorised healing even in the early Wrath releases. If you want to play healer, you'll need to learn how to do it properly again, same as people have needed to put CCs back on their quickslot bars and practice a rotation rather than rounding everything up and spamming AoE. Put the effort in - I'm sure it'll be worth it :)

Associate
Meh Blizzard balances like someone playing whack a mole, they hit the obvious ones and then wait for something else to pop up.

Choose a class you think is fun and just play, your time will come around no matter what you pick.

Back
Top Bottom