Ebay - max £1 selling fees query

Soldato
I received the following a few days ago
Max £1 Selling Fees for 4 Days Only*
Pay no more than £1 selling fees on up to 100 listings. Snap, list, sell and save money ‌t‌o‌d‌a‌y‌.

Valid from Friday 19th April 2019 00:00:01 until Monday 22nd April 2019 23:59:59. Maximum fee per sold listing. Applies to final value fees on up to 100 listings. Item must sell within the first listing period. No insertion fees apply. Private sellers only. T&Cs apply.

Does this mean items have to sell 19th & 22nd or be listed between these dates? I have just started two listings thinking the max selling fees will be £1 but reading it again, probably not

Man of Honour
I already knew the answer but decided to find where it says it for you. If you look in the Terms and Conditions that are linked in your post, you'll find:

• Listings do not have to successfully sell during the promotional period to be eligible.

To be completely clear, if you list them within the promotional period and they sell within the first listing period (as in, they don't end and auto-relist), then you will only pay £1 max final value fee.

Associate
yeah its just the listing that matters as I listed a load of stuff and then panicked last time but the sale date didnt matter, so long as it wasnt relisted outside the offer period of course.

Caporegime
As long as you do not list with 'good till cancelled' its all OK.

Its too good an offer I don't list anything until I get these offers. I've saved hundreds

Associate
As long as you do not list with 'good till cancelled' its all OK.

Its too good an offer I don't list anything until I get these offers. I've saved hundreds

Nice if you can wait for them to come around, but for some the 10% hit is worth taking because they need to get rid of stuff quickly for the cash, and the wee yellow paper on Wednesday doesn't exist anymore!

Back
Top Bottom