Ebay + Youtube + Piracy = LOL

Soldato
I was having a stumble about on ebay earlier and noticed a listing that peaked my interest mainly because it is a system with a three year old Pentium D in it under the title of OMFG 3.4Ghz cpuz!!!!

Here is the listing
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Intel-3-4ghz-HT-Cube-PC-300GB-HD-2GB-800RAM-8500GT-DX10_W0QQitemZ110439533693QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_DesktopPCs?hash=item19b6b58c7d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and he has made some youtube videos and clearly states how the os and all software is FREE lol, I'm espectially loving video 5 where he is running Crysis on a 8500GT 2GB ram and Pentium D 3.4Ghz bigging it up saying it will handle anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qP5ARIwl4

Maybe its DVDbunny?

Last edited:
Soldato
Report him to ebay...

Can't believe he's allowed to list those items, I listed a PSP previously and added the line "Custom firmware installed" and they wouldn't let me list it. But his listing is a joke!

And lmao:

THIS PC WILL HELP YOU STAY IN AND SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG RUN....

Soldato
1 memory stick!!!!! ZOMG

ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I PUT ALL THESE GAMES ON IS SO PEOPLE REALISE THAT IF THE PC CAN HANDLE THESE,

THEN OTHER THINGS SHOULD BE A DODDLE...SUCH AS FAST INTERNET, WORD PROCESSING, VIDEO EDITING ETC ETC

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've watched all seven of his videos now and there are some quality quotes in there,

"I can't stress enough that all this software is free, the computer is the same price with or without the software"

"Very importantly this folder is called Windows ISOs which contains your XP & Vista operating systems"

Soldato
Neon lights and LED fans are so 2005.

Daemon Tools and torrent software already installed, those games must be legit. :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
What was the name of that guy who used to post online guides on how to get the best out of your PC? I think he was an American guy and he was incredibly annoying. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Anyway, the youtube guy reminded me of him.

Soldato
OP
and the lolz keep coming

"If it can run Crysis like I have just shown you there then other things are not going to be a problem"

"If it can do this then it will breeze through other games"

"All of this is completely free, all of these games that you can see accross the top here, everything that you can see here is completetly free of charge."

Back
Top Bottom