EK Fluids aluminium water cooling kit upgrades - 3080/6800

Hey all.
I have an 'EK Fluid Gaming A240G'. Whilst it is definitely an entry level kit, it performs well cooling my overclocked 1080Ti and Ryzen 3600.

You could buy Aluminium water blocks for the 2080Ti and also the AMD 5700 series, however these are now in the clearance section of their website because these cards are no end of line.

Does anyone know if EK Fluids plan an all Aluminium water block for the Nvidia 3080 or the AMD 6800?

Soldato
OP
That is just the link I was hoping for!
It seems like I can get an Aluminium water block for a 3080 or 6800XT if needed.
"The other very important piece of information is that EK guarantees to support owners of EK Fluid Gaming custom loop kits, meaning that EK will produce aluminum-based full-cover water blocks for the next generation of Nvidia® (30 Series) and AMD® based reference graphics cards, which will be available as standalone products. In other words, owners of the existing EK Fluid Gaming aluminum-based liquid cooling kits will still be able to upgrade their PCs with the latest graphics cards."

There are none listed on their website though which is strange.

Soldato
That is just the link I was hoping for!
It seems like I can get an Aluminium water block for a 3080 or 6800XT if needed.
"The other very important piece of information is that EK guarantees to support owners of EK Fluid Gaming custom loop kits, meaning that EK will produce aluminum-based full-cover water blocks for the next generation of Nvidia® (30 Series) and AMD® based reference graphics cards, which will be available as standalone products. In other words, owners of the existing EK Fluid Gaming aluminum-based liquid cooling kits will still be able to upgrade their PCs with the latest graphics cards."

There are none listed on their website though which is strange.

They do have a fair bit of backlog as is with some blocks still in pipeline for months such as some EVGA ones and 3090FE not even yet shown. Unfortunately in that quote about does say "will produce" so imagine they will get around to them eventually, just a few months away though I expect.

Back
Top Bottom