EK Full Cover Bridges & Links

Soldato
You would get these in 4 days after I finished building :rolleyes:

Definitely getting some of these for the next time though. Which lets face it, at the rate I'm changing things it won't be long :p

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
At the rate you change your builds, we will still be waiting on stock come your next upgrade :p

Soldato
At the rate you change your builds, we will still be waiting on stock come your next upgrade :p

Sadly quite true, have a real itch for new GPU's :( Especially as I'm struggling to get over 960 core stable on my current cards.

Would I be correct in saying for example I purchased a bridge kit for my 6950's then say upgraded to 7970's, as long as the FC blocks are EK the bridge would still work fine on new blocks? If so then its going to be a definite purchase at some point.

Associate
Hi

I wondering to go Dual Parallel(2xGTX680) off a X2O 750 res/pump with a 360 rad then a 140Rad then EK-HF then the EK680 GPU blocks, I'm concerned the pressure drop could be high than I like. Anyone tested this config?

I have 1 GTX680 and another on the way next week, I will be using the R4E
So im thinking that I can use the first two PCI-e 3.0 slots 16x & 8x, the other 16x is the 3rd or 4th. Ive seen the Quad 680 running 8x in 3.0 mode and not limited, but 2.0 limits them a lot. any comments?

Back
Top Bottom