EK or Barrow fittings?

Soldato
Need to get some rotary fittings for my build. Some 90 and 90 dual rotary fittings.
Ive heard good things about Barrow fittings so I was set on getting them but I get can most of the fittings I need from OcUK if I get EK which would mean I get free delivery and normally arrive next day. How do both brands compare quality wise? I've read that barrow fittings can be stiff to rotate but I like that idea and keep hearing bad things about EK so not sure on there fittings.

Soldato
I got mostly barrow (talking over 100 barrow fittings here) with some ek ones, mostly used the ek ones in hidden locations for external rad connections, otherwise much prefer barrow stuff look wise. Some of the angles can be stiff with barrow but not a massive issue.

I have had issue with 1 fitting from each brand so on balance the EK ones are worse, but would not take anything from my sample. I have seen others also have issues, at times hard to pin down a pattern tbh. But yeah personal preference really and mine is barrow / bitspower for fittings. EK for blocks usually.

Back
Top Bottom