1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electroneum

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency & Mining' started by Minusorange, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

Well they are selling it on the black market.

Do you usually pay retail price on dodgy adverts?

2. 200sols

Gangster

Well its not a black market, and there is no retail price on these coins. The ICO is not a fixed price that the value cannot go less than that. Its just a wait and see game really, I would be happy to see it reach a good price early on, but just cant see it happening.

3. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

What else would you call selling it on Reddit rather than official ICO or an exchange? It's selling privately rather than through the normal channels. Essentially a black market for crypto

4. Bluecube

Wise Guy

It’s hardly a black market. It’s not illegal.

5. neoboy

Capodecina

Maybe more grey market heh.

6. 200sols

Gangster

Selling something privately does not make it a black market. Thats like saying selling something through this forum is selling on the black market as you didnt buy it from a shop..

7. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

Anyway the point being you would never pay the official asking price in such a transaction

8. krooton

Capodecina

But there is no official asking price for any crypto, every exchange has it's own current buy-in price that can fluctuate wildly. Crypto is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

9. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

the ICO price is the official asking price until it hits an exchange

ICO price is usually cheap too. so people selling for cheaper must be big hitters with loads to shift.

10. danlightbulb

Wise Guy

do you have a link to a pool please?

11. James 3.142

Gangster

I've also been mining graft for the past 10 days. If it hits exchanges at 27c I will be very happy indeed, but I'm not convinced it will hold the ico value. For starters they are no where near hitting their fundraising target. Whilst you might think no one will sell below the ico price, in practice many coins trade below the ico price after hitting exchanges.

I'm expecting a big dump from miners, plus low demand at 27c level (otherwise the ico would have sold out).

However, there is enough margin for it to fall significantly below ico price and still be very profitable. Which is what I'm banking on.

12. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

plenty of pools around. look at the reddit graft page or go onto the official graft website and join the official EU or official USA pool

13. GinG

Soldato

My gamble of going in on ETN after selling my Zclassic isn't going to plan.

ETN just staying still whilst Zclassic has gone up £20 in 24hrs.

Plan was I was hoping ETN would increase first and then buy back Zclassic a bit before the fork atatheat end of this month. May still work out as Whales will manipulate the ZCL for sure.

14. danlightbulb

Wise Guy

I prefer to work from a recommendation as you know its legit / not skimming if others are happy with it.

15. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

A lot of people don't like etn. On the graft reddit page they are saying it's an exact copy of Montero minus a logo change. Made by marketers. Whereas graft is made by proper developers with a real world usage.

Graft to me looks like the much better coin. On paper anyway and in implementation

16. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

I use the official EU pool. Low fee of 0.1%.

http://eu.pool.graft.network/#

17. mel d

Hitman

18. GinG

Soldato

ETN is powered by a load of people hoping to buy lambos off the back of it.

All I wanted was for ETN to get to £0.08-£0.09 to sell then buy ZCL back at £75ish.

ETN currently at under £0.05 and ZCL just hit £103!

19. DarrenM343

Mobster

Was reading about it at the weekend as keen to see what future crypto might look like and how evolving. Do you mine to your mobile wallet? Didn't see any software for maintaining a PC based wallet.

20. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

there is a cli wallet. i just use the mobile as i can't be bothered syncing 3000 different blockchains when an app can do it in seconds.