The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Fact checked true! wow ok!

h5w46r.PNG

Try reading it.

Then read the references. You know, like somebody who's actually interested in the facts would do.

Interesting Wikipedia seems to have killed the page for "Rosemont Seneca Bohai" and bizarrely the Google result just lists CIA with a redirect to Hunter Biden.

Wikipedia's standards for new pages are higher than they used to be. You can't just slap anything on there and expect it to stick.

The Hunter Biden article provides a treasure trove about Rosemont and its connection to Hunter, so there's clearly no loss here.

Caporegime
h5w46r.PNG

Try reading it.

Then read the references. You know, like somebody who's actually interested in the facts would do.

i already did. You didnt quote any of that bit tho for some reason...
i'm way out of my depth/interest/care zone.
Please stop semi quoting me so they appear in my alerts, i keep thinking its something interesting to read, my fault i guess ill stop.
ill stick to nonsense posts.

Soldato
I pay no attention to this stuff mostly, I'm not on Facebook/Twitter etc, can anyone tell me in simple terms why the far left are all up in arms about Elon buying it?

Caporegime
I pay no attention to this stuff mostly, I'm not on Facebook/Twitter etc, can anyone tell me in simple terms why the far left are all up in arms about Elon buying it?

Because they're terrified that a bunch of people who've been banned from Twitter will now be unbanned and come back to annoy them again.

Fair enough. I don't follow OFG or trans.

You don't need to follow them to encounter them on Twitter, there's a lot of cross-posting and retweeting that'll make them turn up in a feed unexpectedly.

Capodecina
Soldato
Then they just need to quit or block the people that annoy them.

It's not that easy to block people, it's not always black and white. There can be people who annoy you but who you need for certain reasons. They can be useful to you in some ways but irritating in others. If you know them for professional reasons it gets even more tricky.

Permabanned
It's not that easy to block people, it's not always black and white. There can be people who annoy you but who you need for certain reasons. They can be useful to you in some ways but irritating in others. If you know them for professional reasons it gets even more tricky.

Why do you need someone who annoys you? You press the block button and have done with it. They just normal people and they should just block them professional or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom