The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
He never incited violence, only to peacefully protest. Nowhere did he incite violence, which is exactly why they failed to impeach him... twice.

It was a perfect storm, huge amounts of protesters, barely any security and a few instigators from Antifa to cause trouble...

If he never incited the attack on the Capitol then why did the Republican leadership in Congress say he was responsible and that they'd support him resigning and/or being impeached? McCarthy tapes leaked last week prove exactly that. The fact they lost their bottle later down the line is irrelevant. The Capitol insurrection was all on Trump and his lackies who were working on his orders.

Soldato
Biden was referring to him posing with Proud Boys and throwing a white power hand sign with them.

He posed for pictures with some people and did an "Ok" sign, there is literally nothing to suggest it was "Proud Boys" or he was doing a deliberate white power hand sign, they found nothing to link him to any sort of Neo Nazi groups. You are making things up.

Soldato
I don't even get how twitter works, I have never understood the Left and Right when it comes to politics. All I do is follow board game/tabletop gaming stuff. Occasionally I will have a JK Rowling said this and upset people post appear but thats it.

Permabanned
If he never incited the attack on the Capitol then why did the Republican leadership in Congress say he was responsible and that they'd support him resigning and/or being impeached? McCarthy tapes leaked last week prove exactly that. The fact they lost their bottle later down the line is irrelevant. The Capitol insurrection was all on Trump and his lackies who were working on his orders.
Politics, there are many that didn't want him there and used it as an opportunity to remove him, even from his own party.

Most probably realised they may need him again in 4 years... ;)

Soldato
The man doesn't even own a house and spends his money on trying to send a rocket to Mars, what do you think his nefarious end goals are exactly? More money than already being far richer than Jeff Bezos? lol

Who said anything about it being "nefarious"? I'm not sure there's anything nefarious about someone buying a company, increasing it's worth and then selling it again for profit.

Although i wouldn't be surprised if he gets rid within a year or two once he finds a new "toy" to play with.

Soldato
He posed for pictures with some people and did an "Ok" sign, there is literally nothing to suggest it was "Proud Boys" or he was doing a deliberate white power hand sign, they found nothing to link him to any sort of Neo Nazi groups. You are making things up.

Yeah of course its just an ok sign :rolleyes: You are either incredibly naive or... well we know you aren't that naive.

ec3600b4-4778-11e9-b5dc-9921d5eb8a6d-image-hires-161159.jpg

6-0.webp

Soldato
Not many people seem concerned at what Musk will do when China starts applying pressure over "free speech" on Twitter. Is he going to risk hurting Tesla and upsetting Beijing or will he bow to them to protect his biggest money maker?

Permabanned
What Gretta is to people on the right Kyle is to the people on the left?
Can we use the same arguments of 50+ year old men moaning about teenagers on the internet?
What are people trying to win here? virtue points?

Soldato
Yeah of course its just an ok sign :rolleyes: You are either incredibly naive or... well we know you aren't that naive.

OH.......MY........GOD!!!!!!!!

Just look at all these White Supremacist children of different races, genders, religion, and skin colour I found after a 1 second google search, they're EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! I mean you literally must be a White Supremacist yourself if you don't believe that we need to immediately ban everyone using this evil gesture, even if it is being only used by just a few thousand people out of the 7,000,000,000 on the planet! Thats just a price those 6,999,995,000 other people will be forced to pay to protect our children!!!111ONEONE!!!

:rolleyes:

FAgWWZ8.jpg
Mv0B5Tv.jpg
HUurR1K.jpg

Soldato
OH.......MY........GOD!!!!!!!!

Just look at all these White Supremacist children of different races, genders, religion, and skin colour I found after a 1 second google search, they're EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! I mean you literally must be a White Supremacist yourself if you don't believe that we need to immediately ban everyone using this evil gesture, even if it is being only used by just a few thousand people out of the 7,000,000,000 on the planet! Thats just a price those 6,999,995,000 other people will be forced to pay to protect our children!!!111ONEONE!!!

:rolleyes:

FAgWWZ8.jpg
Mv0B5Tv.jpg
HUurR1K.jpg
congrats on the stupidest post of the day and its only 6pm.

Soldato
@Colonel_Klinck

Congrats on saying a symbol used by billions without issue is actually a hate symbol because a few thousand idiots use it differently. I know we have vastly different world views but wow this seems ridiculously overkill even for you.

Soldato
@Colonel_Klinck

Congrats on saying a symbol used by billions without issue is actually a hate symbol because a few thousand idiots use it differently. I know we have vastly different world views but wow this seems ridiculously overkill even for you.

Did I say that everyone that uses it is using in like the far right/alt right uses it? You know something can be co-opted as this hand sign has been right? Brenton Harrison Tarrant is just using it to troll us right? That other knuckle dragger is just having a laugh at a alt right rally, maybe he's LARPing being a horrible racist **** :cry::cry::cry: When the alt right use it they aren't saying "ok" and if you believe they are you require help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom