Emotional Video - Woman hearing for the first time in 29 years

Soldato
I am completely deaf in my left ear (can hear at 120db the loudest sound in a sound test box) and have a tiny amount of hearing in the right (think its 95 db in this ear cant remember) this enables me to use a hearing aid in the right ear. like the girl in the video i speak very well for some one with my level of hearing which ain`t much but through intense speech and language therapy from 12 months to about 8 years old and also my parents never allowing me to mis pronounce words I speak 99.9% perfectly I do get sentences occasionally mixed up and wont always hear if the person isn't facing me but yes it is possible to speak as well as this lady in the video with severe hearing loss. p.s I lip read very very well I have caught people out hehe!!!

Caporegime
Im not in a happy bubble but you have two choices here

1 accept it and embrace it

2 rip it to bits

You have more choices than that tbh. You can say 'I don't fully understand it and I want to as it's an interesting subject. Therefore I'm going to ask sensible questions and make my own decision'.

Its kinda nice to believe that its true though.

And there it is. You have no desire to look at this in a critical way. I bet you failed GCSE English :D.

Soldato
The video of the woman is wrong the she is legally deaf but she could hear something with the help of hearing aids hence why she doe'snt speak like she's sucking on a boiled sweet.

Caporegime
The video of the woman is wrong the she is legally deaf but she could hear something with the help of hearing aids hence why she doe'snt speak like she's sucking on a boiled sweet.

Who gives a fudge? =/

She has improved her hearing. I sometimes wish deafness or major tinnitus upon some people, they might actually show some sympathy then

Back
Top Bottom